Chapter 23

After 2 weeks. The day of Sidhanti's decision. No parents forced them for this relationship. Though they asked them if they are comfortable to each other or not but not forced them.

Sidneet and Abhinavi are happy with their own lifes. Their love life is going smoothly.

It was evening time. Sidhanti was at seashore. A place where no one comes. Both were sitting and discussing.

Sidoo: So what's your final decision?
Avai: Umm.... See Siddhanth I can spend my life with you. The qualities I need in my life partner. You have that. You are understanding, supportive. I do trust you for my life. So It's yes from my side but Ofcourse my decision is my decision. If you want you can say no. I won't mind.
Sidoo: Are you saying yes because of family?
Avai: Na! Dude as I know I have to marry today or tomorrow. Maybe in future I will not get option to choose my life partner the way today I got.
Sidoo: Why do you think uncle will let you marry like this? If he wanted then he could have ordered you to say yes rather giving time and even option of no.
Avai (closing her eyes): Okay! Let me get straight to point. I don't have feelings for you but for sure I love you as friend. I love to fight with you. I love to irritate you. According to me not every couple have to be lovey dovey. Duh! I can't be lovey dovey with anyone. Some can be best friend's too. There is nothing like we should marry only to whom we love. Di and Twiny will be with me. So I guess I am good with this marriage. Maybe this is what our fate decided. I found many reasons to say yes but only one to say no. That is I don't love you as couple.
Sidoo (chuckled): True! Same goes with me. Mom, dad are totally Okay with my decision but I don't have any valid reason to say no.
Avai: Yeps! Mom, dad are fine with my any decision. Dad said he can break this rule for my happiness. Till now they always choosed correct for three of us. I am sure now too they are correct.

Sidoo (forwarding his hand): So will you marry me?
Avai (accepting his hand): Yes! I have the biggest advantage of marrying you.
Sidoo (raising his eyebrow): What's that?
Avai (flipping her hair): I can beat the shit out of you anytime.
Sidoo (rolling his eyes): Sharam kar thori si. Tera hone wala pati hoon.
Avai: Vahin to advantage hain. Mere hone wale pati ho. To main apni property ko maru, pitu kuch bhi Karu kisi ka kya hi loss hain? Nothing yay
Sidoo: tu mujhse shaadi mujhe pitney ke liye karegi?
Avai (slapping on his both cheeks): Aese kisi bhi waqt marugi.

 To main apni property ko maru, pitu kuch bhi Karu kisi ka kya hi loss hain? Nothing yaySidoo: tu mujhse shaadi mujhe pitney ke liye karegi?Avai (slapping on his both cheeks): Aese kisi bhi waqt marugi

Sidoo: Teri to...

Avai ran from there. Sidoo ran behind to chase her.

Both were laughing and shouting while running. They both got tired and stood patting.

Sidoo (laughing): Our life is gonna be fun.
Avai (raising her imaginary collar): True! Because of me.
Sidoo (laughing): Nice joke.
Avai: We should go now. Everyone must be waiting for us.

Sidoo nodded and forwarded his hand.

Sidoo: Let's go Mrs. Siddanth Nigam.
Avai (pushing his hand): I can walk.
Sidoo: That's rude.
Avai: I know ree.

She covered her face and walked towards car, laughing. Sidoo went behind rolling his eyes.

In car.

Avai: Marriage is really big decision of life.
Sidoo: True! Maybe not as lovers but as best friends. Always we will be with each other. We will put efforts from both side for our relationship to be successful.
Avai: For sure! Not everytime couple need to be in deep love to marry each other. Like us friends too can marry to make each other's life beautiful.
Sidoo: Aur jab lage your friend is cheating on you in relation. Peeto do saale ko ya saali ko.
Avai: That's fucking fun. Couples ke tarah baith kar no rona dhona. Seedha friend ko peet do.

Both chuckled. They went to Singhania Palace. Both the families are waiting there for them. Sidhanti came out of car. They walked towards Palace. Sidoo held Avai's hand, intertwining it. Avai smiled at him.

Both went inside and parents saw them. Looking at their interwine hands. Parents smiled.

Aman: Avanti bacha if you are not comfortable. You can back off. There is no force. For us nothing is more important than your happiness.
Avai: No dad! There isn't any pressure. Maybe now we don't love each other but we understand, trust, respect and support each other. Not every time love is important.
Sidoo: Yaa uncle. We are happy. Don't worry. Avanti will be my responsibility. I promise. I will take care of her fully.

Aman nodded with smile. Both the families were so happy. Everyone congratulate each other.

THE END

Not everytime "I love you" is important to show love for a person. Care, trust and respect shows it.

Not everytime. Love is necessary for a relationship. Friendship bond is even more strong and pure.

Stay Tuned for Epilogue....