Chapter 9 : We'll meet again III

Okay so as you know (maybe not) I'm a very busy person and I can't even handle things like this and all, so I will be making this the last one of the We'll meet again thing ykykkykyyk, so soon I'll add more,

BTW IF THERE IS TYPOS PLEASE IGNORE IT, THE AUTO CORRECT MOSTLY GOES ON BY ITSELF

Anywho Enjoyyyy <3
--------------------------------------------------------------
All of you are finally at Liyue, as an obvious result. Childe has already contacted one of the fatui to find Zhongli and tell him to meet up with all of you. It took all of you for an hour and a half to wait for Zhongli. But he finally came.

"Apologies that I've left you all waiting. I was very busy in the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor." Zhongli apologizes to each of you.

Although, something was odd to Kaeya. He remembers Zhongli's face back in Khaenri'ah, Or maybe he was just hallucinating so he just shakes it off.

Zhongli looks at the back of you, looking at Kaeya. Which Zhongli thinks that he knows that familiar face. "Oh? May I ask who is that behind your back, Traveler?"

Kaeya flinched when he knew he was at your back.

"Him? He's from Mondstadt. The Calvary Captain." You looked at the back of you then looked back at Zhongli.

Zhongli nods. "I see, Although, He does seem quite familiar." Zhongli slowly looks at Kaeya once again.

Kaeya and Zhongli had a lock eye contact for a bit but Kaeya breaks the contact and looks away.

Childe sighs. "Alright, enough of this. Let's buy some presents for sooner on Christmas." He walks away as all of you followed him.

"What's his problem?" Paimon silently huffs crossing her arms while slowly flying.

You silently laughed. "It's fine Paimon, He doesn't want to waste time of course." You whispered to Paimon.

"Whatever, Paimon just wants to eat already." Paimon's stomach rumbles from hunger.

Which you already know what gift you can give to Paimon at Christmas.

Kaeya was watching both of you and Paimon talking for a while. He looks back at the road and seeing Zhongli right in front of him. He silently sighs thinking, What if he's one of the gods that destroyed Khaenri'ah.. No, Kaeya shouldn't be jumping off conclusions. It's a little rude to think that's them.

"Kaeya?" He then went back to reality. Looking at his surroundings, then looking at you.

"Hm? Yes Traveler, Is something wrong?" Kaeya asks you.

"Nothing don't worry, You were just zoning out for a bit. What's in your mind?" You asked Kaeya, waiting for his response. "Ah, Nothing. But thank you for your concern." Kaeya gives you a soft smile.

"If you say so, if there's something wrong you can tell me." You looked back at the road.

"Very well, Thank you again." Kaeya looks back at the road as well.

You slowly smiled, still, looking at the road.

"Alright, All of you can start shopping. I'll go get some toys for my brother." Childe gives each of you a puch of mora and All of you nodded and started splitting up going to multiple shops, trying to find something all of you want for Christmas and for the others Christmas present. As for the others, they don't know what to give you at all. But you know just the thing for what the boys want.