Chapter 15 : The Ring

WAHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE WAIT, MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN BTWWW <3

ANOTHER REMINDER IS THAT TODAY IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2.4 7 AM/7PM

GET READY FOR THOSE PRIMOGEMS BTW ‼️

OKAY SO NOWW-

Ehem, In this next chapter is just about Childe for now, And you'll see the reason why he was late for the dance, but for now it's a pov of him

Typos should be ignored thank you ‼️ <3
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ajax's PoV.

I was assured I kissed The Traveler at the lips passionately once we were near Barbatos Statue. I waited and waited till they kiss me back.

Eventually they didn't. I was devastated to think they'd like me back, I'm such a fool.

I apologized and went back to the headquarters.

I went back inside to room I was sleeping and I firstly saw was Kaeya sitting down minding his own business. He then faced me and stood up.

"Did you do something to Traveler?" He grabbed my chin roughly, His eyes were intimidating to see once he locked eyes with me.

Mostly his ring and pinky finger was near my neck.

Like he was about to choke me.

He slowly puts his hand aggressively to my neck.

I held his hand to make him stop.

Footsteps slowly began coming closer and closer to the door.

"Don't choke him, you do know Traveler doesn't want anyone to get hurt. Even for Ajax." I looked at the Brunette as he holds The Calvary Captain's arm.

I looked back at The Calvary Captain, But the Calvary Captain was already looking at the brunette.

I slowly looked down at Zhongli's stomach, he was covering his wound with bandages on. By the looks of it, He injured the pain since yesterday.

I looked back at the both of them.

"We should probably stop.. We don't want to disappoint Traveler."

Zhongli looked at me and nodded. Kaeya sighs and slowly takes his grip off my neck.

"Come with me for a bit, Okay?" Zhongli looks at the both of us and we went outside the room.

"I'll be going back to Liyue later, Please take care of both of yourselves and Traveler." We watched Zhongli go to another room to grab his clothes and slowly wore his clothes getting ready to leave.

"As I was saying.. I'll be protecting Liyue from now on. I will come back here and tell you all that something might happen or not." We were listening to The Brunette. Which when the door opened from behind, It caught my attention by seeing Traveler coming in. We stopped talking as we faced Traveler.

"Hey-"

Zhongli cuts off Travelers words by just a moment telling her that he'll come back to Liyue.

He explains it to Traveler, While me and The Calvary Captain was watching.

As the Brunette left the room, The first one that gets to hug the Traveler was Her Little Companion.

The next one was The Calvary Captain, And the next one was me.

Comforting Traveler was the thing I can only do to make her happy. Although I don't really know if she till feels the same way with me.

After a moment, The Calvary Captain decided to go to a near place called Good Hunter.

I decided to pay for it instead since I do have more mora in my pouch.

And after eating, I went to the Adventures Guild and asked Katheryne what Traveler's commissions were.

So once they were all done eating, We went to go do Her Commissions. There's nothing that happened really.

We went back to the headquarters to rest for a moment.

The Calvary Captain then starts talking about an Event called Windblume Festival.

He says we have to dance with someone we want to dance with this time, So I decided to ask Traveler. She gives me a soft smile and agrees to go with me.

December 23

It was snowing, I wore a sweater and an bonnet to warm myself up, Traveler pulls me out of the headquarters so we can enjoy watching everyone go and play at the snow. Although It quite reminds me of my home, Snezhnaya.

"I miss this feeling." I slightly whispered the words out of my mouth and just looked around. The Calvary Captain making a snow man with a child and the other one seems like an alchemist. Other kids was playing snow ball fights.

December 24

It was near 8 pm already. I forgot to buy something for Traveler, I took longer than I expected. I made an excuse and went to Liyue, I know Traveler didn't want me to go there but I had to.

10 pm

I slowly pant and went to one of the Jewelry Stores.

"Sir- Are you alright?"

"I want a ring, Please." I looked at some rings that are displayed and picked a large diamond ring, Just like what every girls want.

"This one." I pointed out the ring I picked, The Cashier then slowly takes out the ring and looks at me.

"It's.. 230,000 mora. Do you still want it?"

"Yes, I want it. Please, Just put it in the box, I'll pay for it. Here's some mora." I gave them a big pouch of mora and didn't care if there's more change, The Cashier quickly puts the ring at a tiny box like it was for proposing.

I was about to propose.

The Cashier gives me the tiny box as I slowly grabbed the box, I thank them and slowly started running out of Liyue.

10 pm

11 pm

12 pm..

I was getting late, much late than I thought I'd be. I pant slowly while running, Not trying to give up at all.

Once I was at Mondstadt, I see almost everyone going back inside their house. I run up to Barbatos Statue, I slowly looked up seeing Traveler dance with The Calvary Captain. My smile slowly fade away.

I wish I was The Calvary Captain, I was about to propose to you, but I'm already seeing you dancing with someone else.

My heart slowly aching for some reason.

Tears slowly forming onto my eyes, Even if we are not dating. I want to change for you, I can quit being a Harbinger for you. And this is The Day I went Through to get you.

But I failed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WAS RUSHED SO I'M SORRY ABOUT THE OTHER SKIPS AND STUFF LIKE THAT

IT'S CUZ I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE, I MIGHT TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE YK????

AND DO MY HOMEWORK, AND BTW

ONCE XIAO'S BANNER IS OUT, I'LL TELL YOU GUYS IF I GET HIM OR NOT

XIAO/SHENHE/YUN JIN/ZHONGLI/GANYU WANTERS WILL BE HAVERS‼️

(1123 words)