Chapter 20 : Trip to Inazuma

Okay hello again,

Basically I'm feeling much better than before since I've been taking care of myself and I have been doing my homework ig??

HOMEWORK IS SHIT AND I STILL NEED TO DO MY HOUSE CHORES 💀

Though in that note

Im thinking on maybe make an server once this story blows up

Discord server I mean, though I'm still working on it

Nonetheless I'm not much of a talker at servers

I just join randomly cause I'm bored

But anyway

I don't know when or how I'll let Childe back in the story but I'll see how I will let him back alive

ANYWAYS

Enjoy the fanfic
(Typos/Auto corrects MUST be ignored)
--------------------------------------------------------------
So this is how it feels, huh?

When the person that was only there for you dies.

You've never had a chance to say thank you, for everything for what he has done for you.

Please..

Give me a chance to see Ajax again.

You stayed at Mt. Aocang, slowly crying.

No one was there to comfort you.

While walking it seemed like the place was cleared up. The rocks that fell was nowhere to be seen. Zhongli.. must've cleaned the place up?

Slowly walking around the place, you suddenly see something shining down at the floor.

Curious, you go near it.

You kneel down and grabbed Childe's mask. Your eyes widened, how could it possibly get here.

"I thought Mr. Zhongli was with you?" You wiped your tears looking back at the person.

"Kaeya, I thought it was someone else. He said he was going to busy so I suppose I gave him time." You looked back down at Childe's mask.

Kaeya looks down to your hand, surprised.

"Isn't that.. Childe's mask?" Kaeya walks closer putting his hand out.

"May I?" Kaeya looks at Childe's mask and you, eventually you nodded, handing Childe's mask over to him.

"This is the spot where he got stuck under that large rock." Kaeya sighs giving his mask back to you.

Though the both of you didn't mind at all, the two of you went to the funeral parlor.

As you enter you encounter the funeral director.

"Aya! Are you going to buy coffins maybe?" Kaeya was confused yet surprised, why would the two of you come to an funeral parlor?

"Actually we're trying to find Mr. Zhongli, have you seen him?" You looked around seeing multiple coffins at the side.

"Oh, well Mr. Zhongli is cleaning a dead body at the back." Hu tao smiles.

While Kaeya's eyes widened in shock.

"This.. is a funeral parlor?" Kaeya awkwardly laughs looking around.

Hu Tao looks at Kaeya, surprised. Another person to prank. Smile turned into a slight smirk.

"Actually~ Are you telling me that you're going to make him as our client?" Hu Tao winks at you, you understood what she meant so you sigh nodding.