Chapter 13 : The reason I fell in love

IM SCREAMIGNGNGNNGGNGNNG THANK YOU SM???? EVEN THO I'M NOT AT RANK 10 OR UPPER I'M STILL HAPPY ABOUT THIS TYSM WHAT

Ilyasm for this LITERALLY OUT OF 5.38K????? I'M PUNCHING AIR OMGJSHSHDBGD

Bro if it gets much lower it's fine BUT I'M PANICKING FROM HAPPINESS WHILE I'M DOING MY HOMEWORK????

I WAS BORED SO I CHECKED WATTPAD AND OMFGGGGG

I'm about to throw hands,

I posted it at wattpad cause my friend said I should continue it, and of course I didn't actually care that if people won't see my stories BUT HERE I AM AND YOU GUYS READ IT AND I'M SO GRATEFUL

AND BTW

I used to think if maybe ykyk, Maybe I should connect this story to the other stories I'm about to do? LIKE THE KAEBEDO ONE

AND MAYBE THE XIAETHER ONE YK??? LIKE IT WOULD ACTUALLY MATCH I THINK.....

But I'll think about it,

BUT ANYWAYS ENJOYYYY TYSM AGAIN ILYA

(Don't mind typos or auto corrects)
--------------------------------------------------------------
You leaned on Kaeya's arms while the others are hugging you. Kaeya slightly looked down at you.

He wrapped his arms around you.

"He's going to be fine, Okay? We didn't told him to go back but he wanted to. And besides, We're all here for you, Traveler. No matter how hard it gets we'll be there to fight with you." He removes his arms around you and cups your face.

Kaeya slightly leans closer to kiss your forehead. Paimon was looking down the floor, while Childe was just looking at both of you. Without his smile wrapping around him, it's not what you wanted to see.

Kaeya slowly let's go and softly smiles. "Feeling better now, Or just a tiny bit?" Kaeya asks you.

You nodded as an response. "A little."

Kaeya smiles once again and looks at the three of you. "Do you three want to eat something? The good hunter must be open at this time. 9 a.m. to 8 p.m." He crossed his arms waiting for a response.

"Ooh! Wait can Paimon have Sticky Honey Roast? Or maybe Fisherman Toast!" You looked at Paimon and smiled, looking back at Kaeya. "Who's going to pay tho?" You put your right arm against your hip.

"Well since I'm the one offering I could at least be the one to pay for it, So it's on me." As Kaeya told that Childe interrupts.

"I could pay for you instead. Besides, You don't want to waste your mora do you?" Childe slightly smiling to Kaeya.