Chapter 18 : You're.. What?

Basically I don't know if it's sad, YK???

The previous one, I was wondering if it's good or not

If it's sad or not

Should I make someone die to make it more sadder?

Cuz like........

I mean,

YEAH I DO LOVE ANGST BUT

IDK IF I'M GOOD AT ANGST,

But let me fully explain what happened at the previous chapter,

Childe was the one who sacrificed himself, well basically you weren't there and yk,

I was thinking like, he'd die in front of you??

BUT NO

My dumbass changed it to something of Scaramouche kidnapping you 💀

And yeah more other characters will be shown at this chapter, maybe mostly you'll see is the liyue characters?

But yeah, I may or may not continue this since I'm loosing motivation and my day is getting worse and worse for some reason, yk?

I never actually knew shit would happen like this

And I am basically saying, That It's been how many months since I've never ranted to anyone and that I've been keeping all of this shit to myself

But that doesn't matter,

Enjoy ‼️
(Typos must be ignored.)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Agh, The Balladeer once again ruled you.

Once again trapped in his arms.

Still thinking of the others hoping they're alright.

You looked towards you seeing rusty items lying around the ground.

You slightly groaned trying to take off the rope around your hand, Although the chair was stopping you.

After a couple of tries you decided to give up. Until the door right in front of you opens.

"How's My Beautiful Traveler doing, Hm?" Scaramouche walks in smiling.

"Ah, Right." He walks closer and takes off the cloth around your mouth and leans closer to you.

"There, Much better?" Scaramouche smiles once again and looks down at your lips.

He softly held your chin, an smirk slowly forms his face. He leans closer and closer giving you a passionate kiss.

You slightly moaned in the kiss trying to pull away from it.

He pulls away sighing.

"Stop squirming, Will you? I wasn't done." Scaramouche looks away for a moment and looks down back at you.

What the hell does he want now?

"Do you want anything? If you're hungry I can give you food." Scaramouche crosses his hands waiting for your response.

"I want you to get me the fuck out of here." Your intimidating eyes was locked with The Balladeer's.

"I can't do that." He looks away giving a dissatisfaction on his face.

"Oh really? Then why mind asking if I want anything." Your voice got much higher, almost like you're screaming.

"Are you demanding me to do anything for you? When I don't want to." Scaramouche gives you a intimidating side eye, which you mostly didn't give a fuck about it.