Chapter 14 : Windblume Festival

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TODAY WAS THE CHRISTMAS EVE MAN..........

but tbh I might make this short since I have some stuff to do today, I'm seriously sorry but I need to celebrate Christmas eve with my family

But yeah Happy Christmas Eve to everyone ‼️

There will be a little bit of twists I think

BUT YOU'LL SEE AT ALBEDO AND KAEYA'S STORY

Once this story is complete I'll publish the story,

And I hope you guys enjoy this short one, It was rushed so I'm sorry about that </3
--------------------------------------------------------------
After doing the commissions with Childe and Kaeya, you four went back to Mondstadt and took a rest at the Headquarters.

"Are you all planning on going to The Windblume festival, Hm?" Kaeya looks at the three of you, Panting for air slowly.

"Windblume festival?" Childe looks at Kaeya confused.

"Indeed, They will be hosting a Windblume Festival this Holiday Season. Here at Mondstadt, At December 24 Friday. A dance will start at 8 to Midnight. So, Are you all coming?" Kaeya gracefully gives a smile to each of you.

"I'll go, If Oujo Chan's going of course." Childe looks at you.

You locked eyes with Childe and sighed. "We're going."

Kaeya gives a soft smile.

"Can't wait to see you all there then." Kaeya fixes his position at the chair and you all talked about Windblume continuosly.

"So we're gonna ask someone to a dance?" The Ginger Head asks The Blueberry haired person.

He nods as an response to the other male.

Childe looks at you and smiles.

"Would you like to accompany me at The Festival, Oujo Chan?"

By which you heard from Childe makes you smile. "I'd love that."

By your response Childe was truly happy,

As for Kaeya, He wanted to be the one asking you, Although Childe was the first one. He doesn't mind, really, He just wants you to smile.

December 23, The Snow slowly falls down to Mondstadt. A lot of the citizens from Mondstadt walks out of their houses wearing sweaters and Bonnets. As for the others, Klee was playing with Albedo and Kaeya at the snow. You, Paimon and Childe was watching everyone.

"This reminds me of Snezhnaya. I miss this feeling." Childe looks up at the sky watching Snow falling down.

By your response you smiled, every inch of the days went pretty well.

I wonder if Zhongli's alright.

December 24, Christmas Eve. Everyone is getting ready for The Windblume Festival. Seats and Tables around Barbatos Statue.

"Oh, It's almost 8 Pm.. Wait here, Okay Oujo Chan? I'll be a little late so I'm sorry about that." You looked at Childe and nodded.

"It's fine, Take your time." Childe nods and starts running off to somewhere outside Mondstadt. What could he be up to?

All of you had a feist, all of them looked happy, sincerely happy. Everyone was having a great time, even for Jean. Well, at once she has a break from all her work.

Although, Childe wasn't there yet. What happened to him?

5 pm..

6 pm..

7 pm..

8 pm..

9 pm..

10 pm..

11 pm..

Childe still isn't here, Everyone was finally dancing. You see Kaeya at the side watching everyone dance. Concerned, Very, Concerned. Where is He? He would've been here by now.

12 am..

Childe is nowhere to be found. Where is he? It's already midnight, Everyone has already cleaned up the place. Kaeya slightly sighs and walks up to you.

"Would you like to have this dance with me?" Kaeya offers his hands to you. You held his hand as he let's you lean close to him. "Let's start then, Shall we?"

You both slowly dance under the moonlight, Eyes locked together. His blue eyes reflecting to the moonlight. Your eyes gazed up at him. Like a place where songs were around the two of you. Gracefully dancing while it was midnight.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Childe was watching at the distance, his smile was shattered to pieces. He has no intention to disturb you both. He slowly turns around and walks back to the headquarters.

Without even noticing, you never actually saw Childe at the distance.
--------------------------------------------------------------
WAHAHHAAHHAHA OKAYOKAY I NEED TO GO NOW, HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE, ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS EVE ILYA BYEEE <3

(712 words)