Seryths beasts

Lucy/Yui's POV

We were on our way to the dark guild named seryths beasts. thankfully all of our fairy tail marks were hidden so we could easily persuade them to let us join. After a while of walking, we finally approached a strange looking ominous building with a sign which beared the mark of seryths beasts (A/N it looks like the picture I have included) with the name of the guild over the top. We stayed there for a little while looking, until I said "come on we better head in" , after exchanging a look they nodded their heads In agreement and followed me inside the eerie looking guild hall, where we were given glares from everyone. " who are you and what do you want with us" came a voice from across the hall. " we wish to join your guild" spoke Erza loudly. "Eh. how do we know we can trust you?", A voice boomed from the back of the hall. Erza was about to reply, but I beat her to it with, " well, it simple really, we desire the same as you. We wish for destruction and terror for those around us. we love nothing more than to see others hurt by our hands. it's, amusing. By letting darkness corrupt, as others might say, our soals, we can achieve our goals for the future and gain more power than ever before," I finished leaving them all staring at us in awe. suddenly they all erupted in a fit of laughter. "that's what I like to hear, you guys are truly evil, but before I let you join, I need to test your strength. come, see if you can beat our strongest members. Levi, you got the red head. Takuma, you got pinkie. Al, you get the guy with black hair. Ralph, you get the White haired chick. and I'll get blondie." he finished with a smirk. another voice came from the crowd of people "hey master, you sure about that, I mean you could kill her?" " Nah nah. she's the one who stood up and talked for the rest of them, of she's going to act like the leader, she gets to fight the leader" he said with a laugh at the end. "fine by me, bring it on!" I shouted plainly across the room. next thing I knew, he was running at me but suddenly grew black wings and horns. A demon huh? Interesting. He threw a punch at me and I caught it. He looked at me for a moment before jumping back and saying, " how did you do that you brat?" Clearly astounded that I had caught his fist. "dunno, I'm just focused" I replied simply. a dark aura seemed to shroud him. suddenly, he came running at me again, but this time I dodged over to my left and shot my chains at his legs, however he flew upwards of the way just in time and my chains wrapped around the nearest table." oh chain magic huh, that's not really one that is practiced a lot these days" a smirking demon said from above. I retracted my chains and shot a lot more than last time towards him, but he kept dodging them. once he saw an opening he dived in towards me and kicked me In the side, expecting me to go flying into the wall. but I held my ground and turned to look at him with an evil glint in my eye. he began to shiver and I punched him in the gut, which sent him flying but before he could hit the wall,bi grabbed his feet with my chains and began to spin him across the floor, hitting his head off every table, chair and person there was in the way. causing him be battered enough so that he couldn't stand. "wow your pretty good blondie what's your name" he said with a croaky voice, "the names Yui" I said while pointing at myself. "well my name is Bradly, welcome to the guild you 5" Bradly said with a a smile. wait 5? Looking over at Natsu and the rest of the team, I noticed that they had just beaten their opponents."well where do ya want your marks and in What colour?" I heard Bradly ask. "we all want black and on our right wrist please" I spoke for all of us. "okay" he replied, after that he gave us all our marks and we sat down at a table and talked to a few of the other guild members. they all seemed really nice. but I wonder what they could be hiding, after all the job request said that they were planning something, but I wonder what.