Epilogue : Anything for YOU

SIERRA.

Graduationnnn!!!!

Guess who's graduating y'alllll!

I've never been so excited. Mom and dad are already here in California and they slept at a hotel after flying in yesterday. I can't believe the year just flew by so fast. I didn't even have the chance to notice the holidays in between. That's also because Den and I have been coming strong. Pun intended.

Anyways, it's been a week since that prom night and ever since then, Denver and I have got a deeper connection with each other. Intimately. And we've been inseparable. Whenever we get some privacy, we're at it. You know what I'm sayin'. I love the guy so freaking much and I'm pretty sure he loves me more. Well, he has made that quite obvious even before that night. He even has my father's full approval now....that's how far we've come.   "I love you, Washington."

He pecks my nose then smiles down at me.   "I love you, Seville." And we kiss for a bit before pulling apart for me to hurry to my bedroom upstairs to get my phone. Denver has picked me up from my house so we can go together for the graduation ceremony at school. We are to meet my parents there after the whole celebration and calling of names. That's if we don't get a chance to see them before.

"It's eight already babe. Hurry up, will you?" Den shouts from downstairs as I try to find my phone where I left it. I just can't seem to find it. Ugh. Aha!

"I got it. I got it. I'm here." It was just below my pillow the whole time. Sneaky thing. I rush down the stairs to him and we hurry out before I lock the house behind me. The ceremony starts at half past eight and it's already fifteen past eight. We're gonna be late. Oh God. We're taking Den's car so we get in very fast and we're off to school. The reason for waking up late.... long story short, it was an interesting night after Denver slept over. Early in the morning, he went to his house to get ready so he could come pick me up. And he came back late, I also took long to dress up hence making us late or even later. But at least we're smart so we are going to be fashionably late, you get it? Denver is wearing a black tuxedo with his hair sleeked back and his handsome killer face finishes off the look making him look like a magazine cover. I, myself, am wearing a high-low blue satin dress which flows all the way to just above my knees at the front and flows till my heels from the back. It is a v-neck that dips a bit low on the top to show a decent amount of cleavage. My makeup is not too much though....just a black smoky eye and nude glossy lips which Denver couldn't seem to get enough of until I pried him off of me when he attempted to kiss me for the fifth time. Let's just say I had to re-do my makeup all those times before finally leaving. For the shoes, I went for 6-inch black strapless heels to finish my look. Classy and risky, I know.

We arrive at school in the next ten minutes and we find Denver's friends waiting for him. The rugby team has it's own section they're sitting at during the ceremony, not with everyone else. Athletes at this school do get a lot of privileges.

"Ata girl. You look so gorgeous I might die." Mike whoops and I blush a little with a chuckle.   "Thanks Mike."

"No need baby girl."

"Paws off my girl, jerk." Denver smacks him upside his head making Mike scowl as he steps away from me.  "You do look beautiful, Sia. I don't understand how this fucker managed to land you." Jordan, the calmest of them, says before coming over to hug me.  "Thank you Jordan. You guys look yummy yourselves." I say while wiggling my eyebrows making them laugh.

"Aren't you a darling." Gray says giving me his own hug in greeting and stepping away from me for Marco to come next.   "The lady of the day. You look stunning, baby girl." Marco says in his deep voice and I smile at him before hugging him.  "Thanks Marco. Has the ceremony started yet?" I ask.