Chapter Nine : This party just got lit

SIERRA.

"Woohoo partyyyy," Alicia shouts.

"Chill girl. We have to wait for the boys then we can go to that parteeyyy," Britt shouts too.

"You two are so immature," I say to them while rolling my eyes.

"Oh bitch live a little." Britt shouts while laughing and Alicia joins her. The two are already tipsy before we even get to the party the football team organised at the quaterback's place. I wonder whether he has no parents but never know they are chill or they're abroad. That's how it usually is for most highschool party throwers that I know of, considering all the parties I've attended this past month with my group. These guys are it for me. Right now we are waiting for the boys to come meet us so we can all enter at once and after the party, we leave together in one car as a group. Dylan will be driving since he doesn't drink. Shocker. I don't know what is taking them so long though. At long last, the men themselves come together in a black mini-van.

"Hey girlssss. Lookin' sexy....yummy even," Aman says to us as soon as they all step out of the car.

"You look yummy yourself," Britt says while her and Alicia giggle like elementary school girls and I just chuckle. The guy cleans up well that's for sure.

"You the most Sierra," Aiden says while walking over to hug me.    "Why thanks, you guys clean up good yourselves." I comment as I look them up and down with a whistle of appreciation. I could have sworn I saw Dylan puffing his chest out for good measure. Hot. I'm wearing a tight black romper that fits me like a second skin and long knee-high leather boots plus a smoky eye and lipstick for my makeup. I left my hair down amd just curled it a little to give it a little bounce whenever I walk. Britt said I didn't need a lot of make up, in her words, you're beautiful already and shouldn't waste make up. Dylan keeps staring at me in a way I can't decipher but I don't pay a lot mind to it. Brittney is wearing a maroon crewneck tight dress paired with black suede knee-high boots with a little makeup and her blonde hair in wavy curls. Alicia is wearing blue denim shorts that stop just below her round butt paired with a white tank top and short blue  denim jacket plus black six inch stilettos which I'm still wondering how she hasn't fallen on her tipsy ass. I hope this night ends without her falling. The boys are all wearing blue jeans and boots except Roman who is wearing black jeans  with sneakers. All are wearing black muscle shirts, I'm not sure whether they planned to wear that way but all in all, they still look hot.

"Are we going to stand here until the sun rises or what?" Aman whines as we are still standing where we were when the guys came.   "Right. Let's go before Aman's whining gets worse." I say making Aman stick out his tongue at me.   "Real mature Aman." We make our way to the entrance of the home and there are so many people on the lawn and now I am starting to wonder how many students are inside the house where the real party is. We walk towards the white mansion and stop at the red door but before we knock, some tall brownskinned guy opens the door but there's something about him. He kind of looks like.....

"What's up brother?" He addresses Aiden. Huh I knew it. Damn they look alike. Are they twins? I have to ask Aiden. What? I'm a curious person by nature. Sue me. Aiden nods at him in greeting and the guy whose name I have come to know is Arnold lets us in. Wow. You could think the whole school came here.

There are party lights shining over head everywhere, loud pop music sounding, there is a curving long staircase that takes you to the second floor where I think the rooms might be. Many people are coming out of there looking dishevelled and I wonder whether the quarterback really lets people into the rooms so freely like that. I'm still looking at my surrounding when Alicia grabs my hand so we can go to the kitchen and get some drinks. We squeeze through the sweaty grinding bodies until we reach the big white and black kitchen with large black cupboards. Fancy. We find something like a makeshift bar with many types of drinks and Brittney and Alicia order for rum and coke. I bet if the police came here they would arrest everyone for underage drinking.