chapter 2 ethan

its currently 115am and im still wide awake trying to infiltrate THE pentagons firewall... again... for the upteenth time.

 for the upteenth time

dont judge me.

this is a paid commision by the agency itself. they want  me to infiltrate their newly established security system. but... from what i saw from 15 minutes ago, their coding is somewhat still feeble for my taste. im just buying my time since they paid for my services for 30 minutes of cracking it.

done it in 5 though.

damn!

who are they hiring for establishing this kind of crap?

theyve been sending me emails to spearhead their i.t. security department but im not that dumb to put myself among the humans let alone be hired by them. i just need money to support my needs... like upgrading my computers and stuff. you know what i mean.

ive been pestering my dad for some parts cause i dont want to splurge my money on something so trivial that i could easily get from him. and this is also my way of gaining attention from him and papa.

being the youngest of us siblings, ive always been compared to them. dont misunderstand. our parents treated and loved us equally. its just that, im always in their shadows and was just known as lex's and nattasha's younger brother by our schoolmates. or if were on the pack, the youngest of the suppasits. it was never ethan or even just its ethan.

when they eventually knew that i am an omega, verbal bullying comes next.

RUNT.

ADOPTED.

SLUT.

WHORE.

TRASH.

that is just some of that.  i was never physically hurt too much, though. theyre just too afraid of my parents. thats why my constant companions are my earphones blasting with music whenever i was in school. i ignored them but it just fuelled them to do more to me indirectly.

pouring water ACCIDENTALLY on me.

tripping me UNINTENIONALLY

making my desk look like crap

disappearing books and/or personal things

you might think that i just let them slide with it but

heh

tell that to their inaccessible socmed and academic accounts in school. as well as the anonymous C.O.D. deliveries in the middle of the night in their homes. or maybe at their ever disappearing  drives in their email accounts and the ever FRIENDLY free anti-virus... not. ive already killed numerous computers months after these bullying started. a day after that,

oh, what a sweet revenge.

i saw them, banging their laptops, crying over them and even hurling them over the lobby