chapter 6 ethan

squirming with the need to go number 1, ethan wiggled from his comfy

squirming with the need to go number 1, ethan wiggled from his comfy... too comfortable bed... rock hard but still smells wonderful pillow... and... and bumpy... abs?

ethan abruptly opened his eyes only to see an adonis' godlike reincarnation whom he unknowingly been caressing for the past minute.

what the hell?! how did i end up here?!

how do you think, dumbass!

jefte, youre not really helping dude! who are these people? theyre not our kind, that i am sure.

theyre our mates! why do you specie shaming?

im not, doofus! im just curious as to what they are since because of the mate bond we want to be with them but our wolf instinct kick in, we want to run away and growl at them like theyre our enemy. why the heck was that? im so torn, jef!

youre not alone in that, dude. i feel ya! well... do you want me to talk to him? or you can do it on your own? otherwise, he looks like he wants to ask you something.

who?

look up, dumb-dumb!

ethan shrug out of his trance and looked up. he momentarily expected to see crimson eyes, but then a set of beautiful lavender eyes gazed at him. its so gentle and kind yet it holds a mystery. the person before him looks like he so amused by him.

"what?" ethan said with a scratchy voice then rubbed his eye, then a yawn followed through.

the other just smirks and chuckled to himself. "had a nice sleep, princess?"

ethan eyed him in annoyance. "first off, im no princess.. second, dude, im a guy! and lastly, yes i did have a good sleep for maybe more than a week now. heck, maybe my entire life? whats your name anyway?"

"hi, my love, im your shane and thats cade behind you." shane poinyed at his still sleeping twin exhaling soft snores at ethans back spooning him. ethan didnt even felt the others arm wrapped around him torso if not for the subtle grip he did just a while ago on his hips.

"umn... twins?"

"that we are, my love. and we are, in your language, your mates."

"mates? yeah, i figured that outright when you both cornered me at the hotel lobby. by the way, a little help... umn... please?"

"sure... what is it?"

"your brother got quite a grip on my torso and i really really... badly need to go pee... so... please... can you..."

shane smirked at his singers cuteness. thats maybe why hes been squirming for around a couple of minutes ago. he reached for his brothers shoulder and double tapped it with a bit of force. just like by instinct, cade let go of ethan and laid down on his back without waking up. he only let out a little grunt of annoyance.