chapter 24 them

6 month of ethan

"love?" shane shook ethan awake one morning.

"MINE!" ethan grumbled as he tightened his arms around cade still half asleep. cades just chuckled at their singers adorable daily waking up routine. if its not him, its shane who got trapped.

"love, we need you to wake up for the doctors check up." he kissed ethans temple.

"later, need... to... eat... choc...o"

"love, if you wont wake up, im going to devour chocolate."

"NO!" ethan abruptly sat up knocking shane out of the bed.

"it never gets old" shanes laughter was contagious that even cade could not hold himself back and giggled.

"you guys are HORRIBLE! i swear im gonna tell the kids on you!" ethan flopped back on the bed cupping his face in disbelief.

"up and awake now, dear. we need to check up on our baby or maybe babies."

"hospital?"

"nope, here. we got a private floor here equipped with latest hospital stuff. no we didnt prepared this for you, its just been here ever since we decided to put up this building 30 years ago. it was just yearly updated ever since. pretty convenient for the clan actually" shane elaborated still on the floor propping his chin on the bed.

"served its use then." ethan grumbled seemingly going back to sleep if it werent for cades initiative to oull ethan to his arms and carried him to the counter in their bathroom.

at the medic floor

as they entered the floor lobby, the twins get out of the lift first followed by ethan

they dont need to have their masks on since this part of the building is only restricted to their inner circle. the staff here knew how to keep a secret or else theyll know how it is to be a fish fodder... one aching limb after the other.

they continued on to the hallway up to the gynecologist section. this, however, they did not admit to ethan was added when they knew that they had found out about their singers ability to bear children. theyve set it up to a T ... every gadgets and equipment that they could gather and every specialists that they could get into contract exclusively. they only want to provide ethan the best that they could muster as well as the safety of their soon to be children.

every staff, members and doctors all bowed before them. theyre on their casuals but ethan, being ethan, came on whatever he felt comfortable with. the twins all seriousness on their black ensemble but was shattered by ethans pink button up shirt. before they descended, the twins all but looked at him in awe and didnt dare to question him.