chapter 27 them

ethan>>>>>

my babies are so beautiful.

theyre shining in my eyes.

theyre healthy.

theyre fine.

theyre complete.

im complete.

but...

im cold.

i dont want to panic but as much as i want to look at our youngest, black spots attacked my vision.

why am i getting weak?

is this normal?

am i okay?

my head that was usually buzzing with my familys murmurs due to the link was now all silent.

i cant see anything.

i cant feel anything.

its like im drifting.

im floating.

i dont feel the pain that i should be feeling after the c section's anesthesia wear off or are they not done yet?

i dont know.

i cant hear anything.

it was so silent. its so eerie.

so suffocatingly uncomfortable like youre underwater and youre reaching up wanting to grasp that air to pull yourself up but sure enough, you cant since you got nothing to hold on to to pull yourself out.

its a real struggle.

i could see something shimmering in front of me like the light penetrating into the water and it leaves a glittering glow.

its so beautiful.

so enticing.

im so at peace.

shane>>>>>

as they heard the beep of ethans heart monitor, 2 nurses approached us to care for the babies as we stood frozen on our feet unable to process the possibility of ethan going to somewhere we could not follow.

cade was the first to snap as he turned to ethan and started to bite him on his neck, on his extended arms and on his wrist. as i realized what he was trying to do, i lunged to ethan other side and started to bite.

the doctors, who are now done with stitching ethan up, are now looking at us in marvel as we tried to save our one and only love. we know that ethan still has his heartbeat. so low that the monitors cannot detect it. our venom now proves non-lethal on him, might as well will save him. as we had talked before when his cravings kicked in and its our blood that he wanted, we knew hes on the hairline turning to one of us, if not, a hybrid.

cade lingered more on ethans neck, i proceeded on his body and bit every inch of it. call us desperate or whatever but we surely are.

ethans our light in this dark existence.

hes our joy.

hes our life.

hes our everything.

cade>>>>>

my bodys all burning up. this utmost need to release my venom all on ethan was so overwhelming it drives me into a frenzy.

not for his blood, oh no.

but for his life to come back.

our children needs him.

we need him.

i need him.

heavens, i need him.

hes my sanity.

my rock.

my life.

i never pleaded in my entire life but at this moment, i want to call on anyone who holds the most power over all that is.

please

please let him come back to us

ethan>>>>>

the light was so soft to my eyes and i want to be in on it but i have this nagging feeling that that light is too comfortable to my liking.

i looked back behind me and there was this darkness.

they say the dark is so scary but the truth was, they are scared because they dont know what it comes with.

they say darkness is pain but the truth was, we feel the pain because we let ourselves to feel it and not because of it.

they say darkness is evil but in reality, people chose to be one and they associate themselves to it but its not it.

this darkness... is me.

all the pain that i had been through, i chose to be engulfed by the darkness of my room. all of the evil that i had witnessed through my missions, i let the darkness cover it for me to forget about it. me being scared of who i am and what comes with it, i closed my eyes to keep it inside me. yes, this darkness is me.

i approached the what it seemed like an abyss of nothingness and was eventually succumb by it. i should not see anything. even myself.

but

i saw myself alight.

its as if some spotlight was on me.

thats when i realized... im also a part of it.

my family leaned on me in times of their trouble.

my mates made me value myself more.

and...

and... my kids... my children... they need me.

i need them.

i want to go back to them.

to hold them again in my arms.

to feel them again.

i want to go back.

please let me go back.

unknown>>>>>

there i saw him on his death bed. monitors all over him. wires and everything. well, he wont need them for long.

my old master had me on a bind. he bound me and my life on this last mission. i couldnt say no to him since, sad as it is, hes my singer but right then and there he rejected me. he wont acknowldge me since he strongly believed that he was the twins. hes that insanely crazy for them until the end.

this will be my revenge.

not only for my singer but also for my own personal loathing for them.

they got the love of my singer.

they killed my singer.

ill give them what they deserved.