chapter 11 cade and shane

shane

after we bit ethan, he seemed to passed out in between us but the feeling of us inside him is still lingering. ethan is so unsatiable! every inch of him, i cant stop caressing. even now that im spent, i dont want to get out of him. hes so warm. his blood on my lips left a sweet after taste. blood that i only tasted this once made my whole being entirely his.

as i rubbed my face on his warm back like a cat, i left some bruising kisses that i dont really remember when i did. as much as i dont want to get out of him, we need to clean him up. for sure after he wake up, hell search for us again. ethan once told us that his heat lasted a week and a half the longest but from how he is now, i suspect that he'll do for about 3 days at most.

cade tapped me saying that ethan was totally knocked out. slowly we pulled out from him and laid him down the center of the bed. as i was on the very top i ran to the bathroom and came out with a basin of warm water and 2 small face towels. we need to care for him now at the littlest bit of his need for his comfort. hes our mate. hes our singer. our one and only love in all our lifetime. without him we are nothing. hes our only weakness and also our greatest strength.

watching cades face earlier when he fetched me from our meeting room was so going down in vampire history. hes already pale, mind you. but when i looked at him first time earlier, he was paper white white. at that i knew what was going on. we excused ourselves from the elders as we stormed through the corridors. luckily we passed by techno and told him to cancel any meetings and only to approach us within the next 2 weeks only for immediate emergencies. the devils eyes grew large at the abrupt order. whatever.

what matters most to us now is this angel sleeping in between us. i handed one of the towels to cade to help me wipe off ethans body. his skin has that pearly sheen that i only saw on ethan in my entire life. he looks really ethereal he could pass as an elf. his hair although a bit long that it could cover his eyes, i could not had the heart to tell him to cut it off. i like it how i played and care for him whenever it fall on his face. its so soft and fine. his slender body was almost a sin to behold. his arms and legs are so lean. you could easily tell that hes no gym junkie. he could pass as a woman if not for his broad shoulders and a bit manly gait.

as ethan was done, we showered a bit as well. ethan might wake up in the next 2 hours or a bit more when his next heat wave came through. at that we have to be prepared for him and satiate him before he passed out again. he needs to eat and drink. he once told us he was nearly hospitalized due to dehydration when his family went back to their ancestral home for a month and he let himself be left behind due to work. apparently no one was with him to care for him at that time. he could barely walk 3 steps let alone descend their steep stairs.

now that hes with us, me and cade vowed never to leave him without our company or either one of us. we could trust techno as well to look after him and no one else. we might accidentally kill anybody who touches him. possessive as we are, were also territorial. we just hope thay ethan wont feel suffocated.

cade

as i stare at my dear one beside me, i could not help but caress his face. his prominent nose and those chestnut lips that i could never get over, even right now. i could see that i might have injured him on his lower lip when i tasted him more earlier but what could i do? hes so addicting to the point that hes like a drug that i could never let go. no matter what the world see us of, if ever they hurt him emotionally, even just the tip of his hair or even a mere scratch on his soft skin, i swear ill mince them to bits until theyre beyond recognition. yes, im this sadistic in nature but im a true loyal when it comes to my family regardless of their fault.

"should we introduce him after he recovered from his heat, shane? we know that we could no longer hide him here now that he is officially ours. his presence is already known by the lords." - cade.

"hell be an easy target, cade. do you think its wise to show them our singer, our only weakness?"

"he maybe our weakness but hes also our strength. i would rather give him freedom on what he wanted to do than confine him against his will. i could not imagine the pain if hell leave us for it."

"true. probably its for the best. if ever hell be targeted, theyll know who will they be up against. no mercy, cade. no mercy."

"agreed, brother."

"well have techno to prepare him then." with that i nodded in reply.

i was still contemplating on when will be the best time to make an event for our singer when we heard a whimper between us.

"nghh...." ethan suddenly grabbed my hand. "it... it hurts..." both of us just chuckled at the cuteness of our singer. our hearts thats been in a dormant state for the longest period of time had been banging on our chest everytime ethan made his presence known. now that we had tasted him, we could no longer hold back the thirst that we had been surpressing everytime he went near us. we just want to apologize for whatever that we might do this time around.

sigh.

round 2 then.