chapter 12 him

by the end of the 1 week mark, ethan fully recovered from the marathon they did. the bed all in shambles, the floor all covered by dirty sheets and the seats present in the room all covered in... um... you know.

all three of them now at the bathroom enjoying the much deserved warm bath. ethan especially since he cant really walk now. give or take 2 days maybe he could but these two wont let him even lift a finger. he got two working arms but they clothed him, fed him and even bathe him. if ethan even pick up a towel, cade growls. if ethan crawled himself up to the bed, shane gave out a snarl. he knows theyre being ridiculous but ethan as he is, loved it. he didnt know hes this selfish of their attention but since theyre officially eternally 'sealed' to each other, you could say this is... um.. normal? being new and all?

both of them alternately going in and out of the room, wanting no one near him except either the two of them. getting food, attending to some emergencies and/or accommodating their closest attendant, techno due to some immediate decisions to implement.

1 and a half week had passed, ethan is all but mobile now. he went to their private kitchen to make something for himself for brunch. in the middle of his preparation, he wonders where the twins are. just then techno appeared from the hallway looking at him... curiously?

"what?" ethan asked a bit annoyed thinking he didnt do anything to annoy the confidant of his mates.

"how did you do it?" he asked closing in on him over the island counter crossing his arms.

"do what?" ethan still nonchalant doing his triple decker hawaiian sandwich.

"how did you snag the two? youre a witch, arent ya?"

ethan looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. he looked at him willing to have a gleam on his eyes. a trick he learned from his papa. "maybe... maybe not... what is it to you?"

"just trying to get to know my future boss."

"your boss now actually." ethan smiled at him at that as he pulled out a four seasons drink out of the fridge. he didnt like the tone of this techno. hes being too nosy for someone under employment.

when ethan sat down on their dining room, he was surprised when the said employee sat down, too, across from him.

"so, are you or are you not?"

"again, what is it to you? why are so being nosy?" ethan said eyeing his interrogator.

"through the years, we had encountered... creatures of different sort trying to get into my masters pants and bank accounts. ive been assigned to filter filth passing through their lives."

"well, lets just say that this filth is also a creature and this filth have enough and more money to burn on his own than whatever your masters been giving or will be given to this lowly thing. heed this, vamp. whatever your masters been up to with me stays with us and within the 3 of us only. capisce?" ethan glared at him. with that he stormed out carrying his brunch back to their bedroom. ethan had enough of people looking down on him. its time to crawl his way back up and let them taste what is it to be like to be looked down upon.

later that evening

"dear?" ethan welcomed his mate, cade, as he entered their room. ethan was on their bed on his stomach facing the door while punching through his phone. his mom was asking for progress on his mates and his mission.

"yes, dear one?" cade said as he sat near him.

"is it okay if i told my mom about the both of you as my mates? hes kinda worried."

"sure dear. theres no problem with that but could you please consider not telling anyone about our circumstances and regarding our business? not all people understood our nature."