chapter 10 ethan

ETHAN

wheres cade?

alarmed i looked around and saw him above staring at us, red eyed, playing with his dick. as if he was waiting.

 as if he was waiting

waiting for what?

my train of thought evaporated when shane decided to move and grind on me. all i felt was this immense pain mixed with intense pleasure and so much love and care as he caressed me and push his slim hips in and out of me. he made me feel like i was a goddess to him. well, literally i am part of it but still...

hes so...

gentle...

too gentle...

too lovingly gentle...

i love it...

but...

cade?

i want him in me too. thats it! thats my missing piece. him! in me!

i cant mark them mine if both of them are not in me.

can i do it?

can my body handle it?

heck! the goddess gave me them knowing i could handle them! damn this shit!

"c-cade... p-please?" i asked him hoping he got my message through my pleas.

"yes, dear one?" damn that sexy voice cade! i got goosebumps as his voice entered my being.

"inside... p-please?" i cried. i literally cried pleading for him to have sex with me! this shameless git!

"i c-cant... mark you b-both... if your not... i-inside me at the same time." i explained and this made shane stop his pacing.

"what?" shane lifted his head from abusing my neck

"what?" shane lifted his head from abusing my neck. maybe hes preparing to bite me as his as well.

"can you handle us at the same time dear one?"

"i'll be fine. just... lets just do this and... and think about the consequences later. im tougher than you thought i am. just... please... both... both of you... i need both of you... i cant feel complete if its not the both of you at the same time... please..." i cried. i bawled my eyes out. desperately in need of their... umn... well... them!