chapter 9 ethan

ETHAN

driven by my heat, my consciousness slowly faded away and only lust and desire remain for the two godlike creatures before me. now i know why my heats made everyone in my family complain whenever they tried to be near me for help or support. whether fellow omega or not. our dearest goddess has given me two mates to satisfy. its these twins fault i suffered from those intense heats since i was 16.

shane, lets just simply say, devoured my face. slowly kissing me. bringing more kindle to the fire thats already raging inside me. his touches from the tips of my fingers to my very core only ignited me more. his grinds to my groin made me doubled up as intense orgasm came from nowhere. i cant comprehend what was already been happening to me or to my surroundings. all i desire is for my mate to get rid of his friggin clothes already!

its annoying the shit out of me.

abruptly, i pushed him up and without care about the worth of his damn clothes, i tore his shirt open and fumbled through his belt to open my prize.

right there and then, i felt two strong arms embraced me. lightly choking me and snaking his other to my aching dick. i cant help but let out a euphoric groan as i tilted my head back to his shoulder exposing my neck. cade licked my exposed neck from the base up to my sensitive ears making me shudder in anticipation. as he neared my manhood, my moans became the prominent voice in the room making me buck in surprise. he gripped it so lightly.

teasing

making me loose my mind more

"s-stop it... harder... c-cade..." i uttered. wanting more friction i want to start grinding on his hand but before i did i screamed.

shane

naked

before me

eating me

all of me

it felt so friggin deep in his mouth that i didnt even occur to me that cade already left behind me. only to feel him again pulling me up to the center of the bed again and devoured my lips and started to play with my taut pink nipples.

"aaargh!!" i screamed as cade licked and shlurpped my left nipple and pinched my other. my head is already spinning from the intense pleasure that they are giving me. i am not so sure if i could stop this incoming burst thats trying to claw its way out from my core.

"s-shane... com... im... cumming!" i tried to push his head away but he only vacuumed more in making me come more intensely.

tears sprang to my eyes as pleasure after pleasure became overwhelming.

as i opened my eyes, i saw a trunklike dick in front of my face with cades half lidded eyes staring down at me. when did he get naked?

as the invite is clearly stated, i licked his monstrous dick head and grasped it. my fingers cant even encircle it.

damn!

can this fit me?

both of them?

in me?

goddess help me!

a couple of years of practice with my clear colored buddy jello, i knew what i had to do but jello cant compare to this creature. jello is a junior. this is a pro sized one. dont judge me. every omega has one when they started to have their heats outside mating process. my mom introduced me to this 2 years ago and im not complaining or even embarassed about it. it helped me through my heat... somehow. but that that nagging satisfaction is just out of reach for me. now i know why.

"sh-sh-shit!" i screamed as i felt 2 fingers entered me. i had slick and all but the sensation from shanes cold fingers threw me off the scale. im just glad i didnt bite cade off.

theyre merciless!

but

all the while, theyre so sweet saying,

"youre so beautiful!"

"mine!"

"ours!"

"my love!"

"dear!"

"so sexy! all ours!"

"i love you."

"i love you."

can they be anymore dear to my heart?

shane pulled out of me making me whimper for more. as i looked down wanting to berate him from stopping, he kneeled before me. he was not anywhere near slimmer than his twin. he scooped up some of my flowing slick and rubbed himself down on it. he knew hes not that small persay and thank the goddess for that. i cant even look down again since cade grasped my hair and made me pump his dick again with my mouth. hes not even subtle about it but in my state. i dont mind. i like it.

i let go of cade as i felt shane entered my hole.

the stretch.

my goodness!

jello youre friggin liar!

"NNNGHAAAARGGGH! s-shane! slow-slowly please." i panted as i grasped my butt cheeks to accommodate more of him. how lucky can i be?

"shhh... shhh... sorry, love. ill try but youre so sweet smelling making my head nowhere near in control of me." shane cooed at me as he hovered over me caressing my hair and wiping the tears that sliding of my already tear streaked face. i nodded at him to continue his push in me. then he covered me with his body hugging me in the process.

"little more love." shane cooed at my ear as i flinch at his girth.

as he bottomed out on me to his hilt. he paused. im panting my heart out due to his size but hyperventilating is not in my plan right now. i want to savor this moment. him in me as my body adjust to him. but

something is missing

someone

wheres cade?