Chapter Twenty Six: Traslado En

Chapter Twenty Six: Traslado En (Moving In) {Spanish friends! Help me!}

-
Short. Very short. But oh well.

Alex's POV
-

"Little one? What are you doing?" I ask as I watch her stand on her tippy toes. Trying to get something from the highest part of the cupboard.

"Trying to get a wine glass." Arya says, reaching up and just grazing the shelf with the tips of her fingers. I chuckle and walk over, I take one down and hand it to her. "Thank you!" She chirps and takes a bottle of wine from the fridge.

I watch as she fills up the cup and walks out of the kitchen, I assume to give it to her brother.

Her house was nice, but I was seriously considering asking her to move in with me. I had bought a house, and it was out everywhere that we got back together. We'd been back together for a month now. And in another month, school would start again.

Arya didn't look sick anymore though. She didn't seem as weak or frail. She was my strong girl again.

She runs back into the kitchen and jumps up on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. "I wanna cuddle!"

I smile and walk up to her room, holding onto her thighs to help keep her up. I set her down on her bed and put the covers over her before crawling in myself. I wrap my arms around her and smile again.

"You're cozy." Arya giggles.

"You tell me every time." I laugh.

"Mmm."

"Little one?" I ask, suddenly a little nervous.

"Yes Lexy?" If this wasn't serious, I would have called her out on that. I didn't like it when people called me that. Arya was the only exception, but even then I didn't really like it.

"I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me." I get out without stumbling over my words.

Her gaze flicks up to mine and a smile breaks across her face. "I'd love to."

I smile back and peck her lips. "I was so afraid you'd say no."

"I couldn't say no to you mister." She says, shaking her head.

I pull her closer to me and she buries her face into my chest. "When do you want to move in with me?"

"As soon as possible," comes her muffled voice.

"So after cuddles?" I smile a bit.

"Yes."

I hold her tight to me and soon she's asleep, and I follow. Getting swept into dream land.