Chapter Twenty: Dormido Sobre

Chapter Twenty: Dormido Sobre (Sleeping Over)

... Yeah I know Dormido Sobre is so very wrong. Live with it my Latino friends and make corrections.

Not too long of a chapter , but live with it.

-

Arya's POV

I already missed him. As soon as I walked into my dorm, I felt it. I realize how hard I've fallen for him. I really loved him. I did.

I change out of my dress and into an oversized shirt. I wash off my makeup and take my hair out of its updo. I sigh and sit on my bed, pulling my phone out and texting Alex.

ARYA/ I miss you already.

ALEX/ I miss you too, beautiful.

I blush, even if it's over text.

ARYA/ Wanna come to my dorm tomorrow night? We can watch movies! :3

ALEX/ How 'bout you come to mine?

ARYA/ Sounds good. See you tomorrow night! :)

I honestly didn't want to wait for tomorrow. I wanted to see him now. I sigh and crawl into bed, letting myself fall asleep.

***

I didn't have classes because of Christmas break. I was staying here though, I didn't want to fly all the way back to Mexico, I wasn't big on plane rides.

Instead, Adrian and I were going to spend lots of family time together. And, he promised me a shopping trip!

So, we are going out today and tonight I get to be with Alex. I smile a bit at the thought and grab my purse.

I walk out for my shopping trip with Adrian. This is exciting!

***

I had come home spoiled. I knew Adrian was a generous overprotective brother but... Wow, I loved spoiling me too. He bought everything for me except makeup, hair products and he refused to get me more shoes. So, I paid for those myself.

But, wow, I got a lot of clothes.

I put my bags back in my dorm and I pull on comfy clothes before walking to Alexs dorms. I walk in and the first thing I notice is how loud it is.

I swear all you could hear were the TV's.

I instantly spot Alex, talking to his friend Tristan in the kitchen.

Tristan sees me and smirks a little. "Come sit on my lap baby." He says teasingly.

"Oh shut up." I say.

Alex turns to face me and motions me over. "You're going to have to deal with Tristan sleeping in the room too. Is that okay beautiful?"

"That's fine."

"Am I gonna get to watch some action?" Tristan asks, waggling his eyebrows.

I glare at him. "No."

"Damn, I was looking forward to live por-" Tristan starts.

"Okay! Tristan you're kicked out of the room tonight. Find somewhere else." Alex says.

I snicker as Tristan glares at Alex and walks off.

"He's gone, hallelujah!" I say.

"HEARD THAT!" Tristan yells from somewhere.

Alex chuckles. "Want snacks?" I nod and he grabs a bag of chips before taking me upstairs and to his room.

Alex goes to his bed and lies down, patting the spot beside him. I crawl in and lay down. Screw movies, cuddling and talking is better.

We snack on the chips, talking about all sorts of things.

"I love you Arya." Alex says as I'm on the brink of sleep.

"Love you too." I murmur back before drifting off.