Crucio

'The Second Unforgivable Curse, the Cruciatus Curse; Tortures your opponent mercilessly.'

"Salazar! Sorry Sirius!" She shouted as she crashed into the boy who chuckled at her.

It seems that being late to classes Is her specialty but that's because she stayed late all night thinking of a boy with eyes darker than the night.

"This history of magic class we will take about squibs." The Professor said as she ran into the class and sat immediately, receiving a chuckle from Evan.

"What do you think of squibs?" The Professor said pointing to Lilith.

"I think that they're not bad people but they are sometimes resentful towards those who have magic, but they do great things in other jobs whether at the Muggle world if they leave or if they stay in the wizarding world there are sometimes decent jobs for them." Lilith said confidently as Rabastan scoffed.

"Anything to add Mr Lestrange?" The Professor said slowly.

"They are worse than Mudbloods—

"Language!"

— magic deemed them unworthy of it, they shouldn't be allowed to stay in our world." Rabastan finished of as Barty nodded slowly.

Lilith noticed Evan rolling his eyes and Regulus shaking his head.

"Any known squibs ?" The Professor asked the students and Regulus raised his hand.

"Yes Mr.Black."

"Marius Black, a member of my family." Regulus said, if his mother heard him say that a member of their family is a squib she'd kill him, they were not to be talked about.

"Indeed, thankyou Mr.Black."

"Well, is he dead ?" Rabastan asked and Regulus grumbled a curse.

"Maybe you should be dead." Lilith muttered.

"But then you'd be broken-hearted,darling." He mocked and everyone stared at them with wide eyes.

"Actually I'd  make a celebration if you died." She snarked knowing that she's lying.