Colloportus

Colloportus
'Closes a door and binds it so that it can't be opened.'

"Lilith!" Remus shouted as he saw her walking alone, motioning for her to come over.

"There comes Lilith, my dear cousin and the only Slytherin I could ever tolerate." James snickered as he hugged her.

"What do you think of my new hairstyle."  Sirius asked excitedly.

"Good?" Lilith said as she glanced at his botched hair as Remus held his laughter.

"Really!"

"No."

"No?" Sirius asked in disbelief.

"We turned the Hufflepuff dorms pink." Peter said laughing slightly.

"They thanked us!" James exclaimed in disbelief and Lilith laughed.

"Moony!" Sirius shouted.

"I'm literally next to you." Remus sassed.

"Moony, wormy let's go cause more trouble and leave those cousins alone." 

"Fine." Peter said as they walked and James looked at Lilith who sighed and leaned on him.

"How is Lily?" Lilith asked and she couldn't help but smile at how James's eyes lightened at the sound of her name.

"Perfect." He sighed.

"Merlin, I want someone to say that about me but then I also don't need a man." Lilith said. "Fuck if I'm confused, one day I want love and the other I hate men."

"Because of that stupid father of yours, you don't want a man to turn out like him and torment you, you've always been on your own since you were sorted into Slytherin you didn't have him so a part of you still secretly craves care. And you'll get it one day lils because you deserve it, one day someone will glance at you with so much affection in his eyes  and you'll feel complete and happy." James told her with a smile and she blinked at him.

"Can't believe those words got out of your mouth, when did you get so mature." Lilith chuckled.

"I have my moments." James boasted.

"You need to come to the manor more this holiday."

"I try, father doesn't really allow it." Lilith muttered. "He thinks I'll corrupt you and Sirius with my Slytherin thoughts." And James groaned at his uncle.