Descendo

'causes the target object to move downward.'

"You should really change your opinion on squibs." Rabastan said for the third time since he sat next to her at the common room.

"You should really keep your mouth closed." Lilith grumbled closing her book and turning to Rabastan.

"What were you even doing!" He said confused And Lilith couldn't help but roll her eyes at his stupidity.

"Reading a book, something you don't know how to do."

She opened her book one more time to continue reading and he just stared at her in curiosity drinking in the sight of her, he noticed how she bit her lips when she concentrated on something and how her eyes brighten when they skim over something intriguing in her book.

But all quit moments have to be broken by Barty.

"We have a problem!" Barty exclaimed.

"A problem that you caused!" Regulus screamed at him as Evan shook his head at them earning a groan from Rabastan and an eye roll from Lilith who just closed her book again.

"I will literally stab you with my dagger,what happened!" Bellatrix said coming out of her dorm with Narcissa when they heard the sound.

"Oh well, Umm Malfoy and Weasley are fighting the Muggle way in the great hall." Barty said quickly as Narcissa released a horrified gasp and ran to find Lucius.

"Tell her why!" Regulus said annoyed.

"I pranked them both and made it look like the other did it." Barty said with a wince glancing at Rabastan who looked amused now.

"A BUNCH OF KIDS! AND LUCIUS THE IDIOT! MUGGLE WAY ! WHAT A SHAME!" Bellatrix screeched and Rodolphus appeared suddenly by her side as if her felt her anger.

Later that night Rabastan and Lilith found themselves in the common room again alone in silence she didn't know why was that comforting she just liked it when he was around and that annoyed her, Rab felt the same way too.

Too engrossed in the book Lilith unconsciously leaned her head on Rabastan's shoulder and he found himself twirling her hair.

They'd always fight but then sometimes find themselves in moments like this and never talk about it afterwards as if nothing has happened.

Lilith left the book and looked up at Rabastan staring at his eyes as he kept glancing at her lips, he couldn't resist and smashed his lips on hers, after Lilith got over the shock of it she kissed him back fiercely they pulled away still holding each other, Rabastan didn't know why he did it it just felt right and Lilith didn't know why she liked it and wanted it to happen again.

"This never happened." Rabastan said in a raspy voice and Lilith nodded slightly disappointed and confused. They didn't even know how that happened it just happened suddenly and quickly without thinking.