Conjunctivitis

Conjunctivitis
'Damages the eyesight of your opponent, making them seem to have pink eye.'

"Merlin, enough of those dark thoughts and talks." Rabastan grumbled getting up from her bed and holding out his hand to her as she stared at it blankly.

"What she should we do then?" Lilith asked surprising herself that she wants to do something with him.

"I have an idea." He muttered with a dark gleam in his eyes, moving towards the door as he grabbed her hand to follow him.

"What?" Lilith asked confused as she stared at their intertwined hands.

He didn't answer her as he moved towards the seventh year dorms, his brother's to be exact.

"I don't wish death tonight." Lilith grumbled looking around as if Rodolphus is going to suddenly appear and brutally murder them for being in his dorm.

"I'll borrow something quick and we'll get out." Rabastan told her slowly.

He walked towards the nightstand and quickly nicked a box that Lilith knows contains cigarettes.

"He's going to kill you." Lilith said with a raised brow.

"I'll blame it on Bella." He shrugged as he took her hand to get out again, walking to the astronomy tower and when they reached it he lit up the cigarette as he stared at her.

Maybe smoking was messing with his head,but as he looked at her he didn't know if he wanted to kiss her or stab her.

"Do you want?" He asked motioning to the cigarette in his hand.

"I don't know how." Lilith told him nervously, Rabastan being civil with her is weird, her liking his company is even weirder.

He motioned her to come closer with his hand and she obliged slowly.

He watched her nose scrunch slightly at the smoke, he took the cigarette and placed it softly between her lips, his hair tickling his palm as she took a breath and blew it from the side of her mouth, handing him the cigarette back as she coughed slightly, her eyes getting tearful.

He thinks her eyes are simply beautiful, they could swallow stars, and galaxies.

"Merlin Rab, I'm never doing that again." Lilith chuckled.

"Rab,huh?"

"Just came out of my mouth." She said turning slightly red.

He chuckled and the sound went straight to her, she wanted to strangle him or kiss him she didn't know or maybe kiss him while strangling him.

"History of magic class tomorrow should be somehow fun." Lilith remarked and he rolled his eyes.

"History of magic is never fun." Rabastan said with his eyes closed.

"But Professor said that—

"It's the the most boring thing ever, evil witch." He said as he twirled her hair and she let him.