Disapparate

Disapparate - A non-verbal transportation spell that allows a witch or wizard to instantly travel on the spot and leave for another location (Apparate is the opposite)

Evan came in looking slightly angry as Rabastan and Barty were arguing and regulus was lost in his thoughts and his talk with Sirius

"Thorn is spreading rumors about Lilith that they were together last night." Evan said as Rabastan's expression shifted

"They're not rumors though I saw him coming out of the dorm." Barty muttered confusingly wondering if he was drunk last night.

Regulus started to focus hiding his smile at Rabastan's look.

"Well why is he telling everyone we don't give a fuck." Rabastan said angrily

Lilith came into the common room angrily.

"Lilith did you really sleep with him." Dolores asked her judgingly.

Oliver thorn a halfblood gryffindor someone who Lilith hooked up with a couple of times without other people knowing beside her friends and Rabastan who always knows everything. Words like these could burn liliths reputation in slytherin into ashes one that she worked so hard for to deserve a place in slytherin. It's not that she slept with someone even if she didn't it's the fact that it's a halfblood.

"She was with me." Rabastan said confidently his voice carrying across the common room silencing everyone's thoughts and Lilith's worry.
Something inside of him didn't want to let Lilith lose her place in slytherin as the slytherin princess as they call her he didn't want her to lose the place where she feels like her self he walked towards her and took her in his dorm room.

"I didn't ." She mumbled "nothing happened we were kissing and I didn't feel it my mind was elsewhere I kicked him out, guess he didn't like that."

"I did not ask." He said indifferent lighting a cigarette.

"But where was you mind Fawley." He said with a slight smirk.

"I was thinking about our kiss." Lilith said confidently

"Well you shouldn't." Rabastan said shrugging. "It's nothing."

It's nothing.

She didnt know why she felt hurt.

"Right." She said. "Then why did you lie?"

"I wanted to." He said with no other words leaving to go find rodolphus.

His brother was sitting in his dorm doing nothing when Rabastan came inside without his mask of defense and uncaring.

"What is it." Rodolphus sighed getting sick of his brothers constant confusion and already knowing what it was about as bellatrix didnt stop talking about how rab kissed lilith.

"I have feelings for Lilith, maybe?" Rabastan said as he rubbed his head and that caught rodolphus's attention he didn't think Rabastan would say that. Rodolphus was not only Rabastan's older brother but like his father too he raised him and took care of him their age difference isn't so big but still rodolphus took the role of older brother seriously even going so far as fearing for his brothers safety joining the dark lord.
He knows his brother is far worse and unhinged than him and maybe Lilith could tame him.

"What makes you say so?" Rodolphus asked him.

"I enjoy our banter I realized that after so many years of thinking I hate her, our talks comfort me they don't make me feel like a fucking psychopath. And I want to tear up thorn into pieces." Rabastan said "but I worry about hurting her more than I already did."