Aguamenti

Aguamenti
'Creates a gush of water from the tip of the spell caster's wand.'

"Wear your robes now! We are near Hogwarts." Slughorn said passing by the Slytherins.

"I'm not wearing those ugly robes!" Barty grumbled and they all ignored knowing that he will still have to wear them.

"Reggie just a simple beauty tip, you'll get wrinkles if you stayed frowning like that." Evan said mockingly to regulus who seemed to ooze negative energy after a huge fight between his brother and his parents happened resulting in him leaving the house and Walburga almost burning him off the tapestry, Regulus knows that would happen soon he just doesn't know how to stop his mother again when the time comes.

"He already has wrinkles." Rabastan piped in. "You should ask Nyx for beauty charms."

"Can you all just shut up!" Regulus grumbled sulking even more. "I don't have wrinkles."

"He totally does." Barty whispered to Evan who nodded as Rabastan chuckled at them.

"Let's walk around the train, annoy other people." Suggested Barty as he became annoyed with their silence.

"No." Regulus muttered not feeling like having fun annoying anyone.

"I'm always up for tormenting others." Rabastan said cheerfully.

"Evan are you coming with— when did he sleep!" Barty exclaimed looking with wide eyes at Evan who fell asleep in a second.

"It's Evan, he's always asleep." Regulus said in an obvious tone.

"Oi, Severus where's Lily?" Mocked Barty as Severus snape came near their compartment and Regulus rolled his eyes.

Snape scowled at him and left to sit with Lucius who almost laughed at the angry expression on his face.

"Leave him alone Barty, he just lost the love of his life to his nemesis." Grumbled Evan sleepily.

"So you're awake!" Barty exclaimed.

"No I'm not."

"He's still in love with Evans? Poor boy honestly he should just forget her since she's potters girl now." Rabastan laughed not knowing why Snape would want a Muggle born at the first place.

"I still can't believe they started dating." Said Barty for the thousandth time since Lily and James went out together at the end of last school year.

"Sirius didn't stop talking about that at home to anger mother about how James a pureblood and Lily a Muggle born are together." Regulus told them with a small chuckle.

He stopped using the term 'Mudblood' since he and Nyx started talking, he honestly doesn't think their bad now but it doesn't mean that he still doesn't believe that he's better than them.

"How is the new engagement going?" Barty asked with a laugh to start new drama.

Regulus rolled his eyes,"Bella doesn't stop complaining about everything."

"Rodolphus is changing everything they planned for the hundredth time because Bellatrix changed her mind again." Rabastan laughed remembering how he stayed all night with his brother and future sister in law to change everything they planned for the wedding at the end of the year.

"It's a union between the Blacks and Lestranges it has to be perfect." Evan reminded them. "Just make sure there's tons of wine."

"Evan you can't even hold your alcohol." Regulus sassed and Evan ignored him.

"Why did you all get boring? I'll go find a witch to flirt with." Rabastan muttered leaving almost crashing in Bellatrix who was running after Alecto Carrow. "Salazar!"

"Flirt only?" Snickered Barty as Rabastan gave him a wink.

"WEAR YOUR ROBES MR LESTRANGE !" Slughorn shouted walking after Rabastan.

"Sluggy is angry." Laughed Barty.

"Evan wake the fuck up!" Regulus said rolling his eyes and putting his book down.

"I'm already awake Reg." He mumbled.

"The train boarded, welcome back to heaven." Barty said watching as Hogwarts came in view.