Confundus

Confundus
'Confounds your target, or makes them temporarily confused.'

Weirdly enough, she found herself enjoying talking with Rabastan, they ditched the classes and stayed in her dorm. They didn't even feel as time passed.

"So that's what I was saying, I feel the need to prove to him that I won't suddenly burst in madness and kill them all. I constantly feel the need to prove that I'm just like them." Lilith said softly explaining to him about her family and he listened intensely, without interrupting her or mocking her.

"I do feel pressure sometimes to be like my brother to make him proud, he's the only role model I have infront of me and no matter what he does I'm bound to follow in his footsteps." Rabastan told her sighing.

"You could change that."

"No, I can't because a part of me wants to be like him, I'm not good Lilith." He admitted for the first time.

She knows he's no angel, but she ignores that because is anyone even fully pure? Everyone has darkness and everyone sins.

This is war coming, and bad things are bound to happen. Despite Lilith being herself she did always feel attracted to any type of danger, it's the allure of darkness and danger that always catches her, maybe that's why she couldn't stop staring at Rabastan's eyes at the moment.

She prays she doesn't get hurt in this war, or lose someone she cares about.