Disillusionment charm

Disillusionment Charm - Causes the target to take on the appearance of its surroundings

The surprisingly windy day didn't stop them from going out to the three broomsticks.

Liliths mind was hurting her from thinking about what has happened she thought about talking to someone but she didn't know what their reaction would be.

"Reggie wants to introduce me to his family but that's worrying us we're not sure what to really do." Nyx said.

" I don't think you should do that." Lilith said that's not really going to help now with you two being afraid.

"I actually think it's a great idea." Emmaline said excitedly. "They could like you!"

"Use your own advice then Emma!" Lilith snarked Ana Emmaline looked taken back by the way she spoke.

"What's going on?" Nyx asked softly  she felt that Lilith wasn't happy since the beginning of the day she wanted to get the answer out of her quickly before the gryffindor girls come.
As Lily and Marlene came to their table and greeted them with hugs they all noticed Rabastan lestrange who was coming out of honeydukes with a witch.

"Remus wonders how mr dark and gloomy gets the pretty girls!" Lily laughed speaking about Rabastan.

"It's the danger allure Lily." Marlene explained. "You wouldn't know if he'll kiss you or call you a bloodtraitor and crucio the hell out of—
The glass slipped out of liliths hand as she remembered the kiss.

"I think it's getting cold I'll be going back to the castle." Lilith muttered and Emmaline followed her.

As they walked in silence and Lilith shouting at her being already forgotten and forgiven.

"Is it something related to Rabastan." Emmaline asked always so smart and concentrating.

"No."Lilith simply said she knew her bestfriends would never judge but she didn't want to share what happened as it makes her feel stupid that he's out with a witch as if nothing has happened.

Lilith walked faster than Emmaline getting into the Slytherin common room she saw bellatrix who was working on some papers that looked a suspiciously not hogwarts or black family or wedding related.

"Come Lilith." Bellatrix said frowning noticing how stressed Lilith looked.

Lilith didn't know what came down to her and she immediately said to bellatrix what happened she didn't know why she spoke to bellatrix about it and not to her friends but something about her newly found friendship like situation with Bellatrix calms her and makes her feel like she could tell her.

"Rabastan kissed me."

Bellatrix just smiled as much as she can.

"And then he said to forget it and now he's with this witch I don't fair about that I don't like being toyed with and in a situation with no control."

"You both have that in common." Bellatrix said "you like to be in control. Maybe that makes Rabastan confused too."

"He initiated the kiss." Lilith explained.

"Yet he feels out of control." Bellatrix told her.
" I don't understand you." Lilith said frustrated.

"I don't even understand me." Bellatrix sighed. "Do you feel something for him."

"No!" Lilith answered way too quick

"But you got closer." Bellatrix raised her brows.

"Don't know how it happened we just somehow found comfort in our fights and that started some meaningful talks nothing more." Lilith said "but he had to ruin it with the kiss."

"Rabastan is danger." Lilith tried to reason in confusion.

"So am I and so are you, you just don't know it yet." Bellatrix told her leaving her more confused than ever.

She denies it but truth is, she is falling for him