Confringo

Confringo
'AKA the Blasting Curse; Causes the item targeted to explode.'

The next day Lilith was standing infront of the mirror in her dorm trying to put on the necklace, she's late to class but James's words were still replaying in her mind.

When the door opened, she turned to find Rabastan leaning on the door way smirking.

"You didn't knock!" She scowled at him

"I don't knock." He shrugged his shoulders "Sluggy told me to give you this." He threw her exam results on the bed.

"I hope you failed." He told her smirking

She payed him no mind still trying to put on the necklace.

"What are you doing, evil witch?" He asked her looking at the necklace she's struggling with, and she rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"Trying to put this on clearly!" She glared at him.

He stood up making his way towards her and snatched the necklace from her hand examining it

"What are you doing?" She asked confused

He ignored her, moved her hair away slowly and placed the necklace on her and as he was helping her wear it she felt his breath tickle her neck and his fingers touching her softly , she felt faint like there wasn't anyone in the world other than them and she felt her heart skip a beat. She hates him then why does she feel like this.
Maybe this dorm needs a cooling charm? And Rabastan didn't even know why he helped her, he doesn't even like helping anyone.

He stepped back after putting it on, she turned to him
" I still don't like you, you're the devil." She glared at him feeling kind of breathless as she gazed into his eyes.

'She hates his eyes.' She thought knowing that she's lying, his eyes are so dark that they're gorgeous.

"I know, I don't like you either you're an evil witch." He told her and then turned to look around in the dorm his eyes landing on her nightstand as he walked and sat on her bed ignoring her glare.

He opened one of her drawers to annoy her and he could barely hold his laughter in as he saw a picture of her as a child.

"The fuck is that?" He laughed.

"Shut up I looked cute." She grumbled annoyingly.

"Yeah, and I love Dumbledore." He snickered looking as the moving picture showed a baby Lilith smashing her face into a cake.

"You really wanted to eat it, huh?" He laughed and she found herself laughing along him without even noticing.