10

"Jay" the girl tugged on his arm, whining like a child for candy "Did you have to be so rude to the homeless boy?"

Jay only rolled his eyes and ignored her with his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

"Jay!" no response. "Jongseong!" no response. "Jongseongie!" and that was enough to make Jay snap at her.

"For fuck's sake Jieun I don't care about some homeless boy or how he ended up on the streets. So, can you please stop nagging!" he shouted in frustration, pulling his arm out of her grasp. "Oh, and one more thing" he stopped close to her, their faces inches apart and whispered

"Do not ever call me Jonseongie"

Jieun got a little shocked at his sudden intimidating aura but she wasn't scared. She can tell Jay didn't mean it and so does her gut.

--------------------------------

On the phone...

"Sunoo" Jay called out, his voice shaking masked by a strong yet hoarse one.

"Jay? What's wrong?" Sunoo was quick to feel sorry for the other despite their last conversation not ending so well. Ni-ki heard Jay's name and quickly looks and Sunoo, who gave him a smile of telling him it was alright.

"It's him... he's real. I saw him way too many times to count" Jay let out between heavy breaths.

"Calm down okay? Who is real?" Ni-ki was only a few inches away from Sunoo hearing the conversation, his fingers fiddling anxiously.

"Jungwon!" Jay cried out finally breaking down on the other side.

Sunoo's eyes widened, Jay said this already ut there was no hint of doubt in Jay's voice. Could Jungwon still be alive?

Ni-ki heard the name and quickly pulled his phone out. Sunoo ignored the weird act of his lover.

"Let's meet tonight and we'll talk okay? Old shack, 7pm" Sunoo said and Jay hummed in response before ending the call.

Hands propped onto the counter of the kitchen, running through his hair, Sunoo cried out in confusion "Jungwon is alive" Sunoo merely whispered only for Ni-ki to hear.

However, Ni-ki laughed. "Jay must be pranking you. Yes, I love Jungwon, we all do, but coming back alive? That's just a little too much don't you think?" Ni-ki turned to his lover who wasn't moved or convinced by Ni-ki's words.

"Think of it, no body, police claimed suicide and ruled out the case in less than a few months. It just doesn't add up" Sunoo explained, nibbling on the edge of his nails in deep concentration.

"There are many cases as such"

"Jungwon's mother escaped the mental hospital" Sunoo added to his list of proof, fortunately for him Ni-I stayed quite but that too didn't last long.

"Even though she can't find-"

"Shut up!" Sunoo groaned, fist slammed into the marble countertop "Why are you dodging this?! Don't you want him back?"

"I do but baby, its just that it's"

"Spill" a deadly glare was shot from Sunoo's eyes as he got impatient.

"It's impossible"

Sunoo said nothing, except rolling his eyes and taking the car keys leaving the house, slamming the door so hard it echoed.

Ni-ki sighed and looked at his phone.

"I can't let them find you"

.

A/N: Updates finally! Short chapter hope you guys enjoy <3 Sorry for the long wait