29

"BEACH PARTY!" Jake shouted and Gen slapped him in the head making him hiss in pain.

"Shut the fuck up and help us unpack you asshole" Gen cussed at him. The only thing Jake did was talk about a beach party ever since they arrived.

"Can't my wife be supporting?" Jake pouted and lay on the sofa "Where is Jay anyway?" 

"Did you forget? He went to terminate his contract today so he'll arrive later today or tomorrow depending on the paparazzi" she informed.

"How is it that I arrived here later and know more than you? I swear to god Jake spit that out- it's for our bonfire tonight" Gen went to Jake and took out the marshmallow from his mouth.

"Stay! You're worse than layla" Gen said and threw her suitcase at Jake "Unpack it. I'm gonna help Heeseung with the barbeque" 

---------------------------------------------------

"Terminating?! Jay you can't!" his manager said in pure shock "The company won't be happy"

"Like I give a shit about the company" Jay said and signed his resignation "Be safe my guy and thanks for everything"

Jay walked out of there feeling a wave of relief but when he reached the ground floor, it was packed with reporter and flashing lights.

"Were you involved in the case of Mrs. Yang? Can you share your experience? Were you an ally?"

"We just received news you terminated your contract? Is it because of the Mrs. Yang case?"

"Fans reported seeing you take an unknown boy into the hospital a few days ago? Who is this boy? Are you gay?"

"Can y'all shut up! Thank you, I'm not an idol anymore so please give me space" Jay spoke as nicely as he could and pushed his way through the crowd to his car and drove off.

"Wow that was...something" Jungwon sat in the front seat not knowing what to say after Jay's sudden outburst earlier.

"Idol life is shitty anyway. I'd rather be with you" Jay winked at Jungwon who pushed his head to keep his eyes on the road.

"Focus on driving and stop saying nonsense" Jungwon said his face flushed. Jay chuckled and continued driving to their destination.

"We're here!" Jay announced and parked the car. Jungwon got out and the familiar scent of the ocean and sand brought back memories to a very happy yet sad day for everyone.

"Jungwon!" Sunoo ran to him but Ni-ki was quick to hit the older with a floatie and run past him.

"Yah!" Sunoo shouted and chased after Ni-ki.

"Hi Jungwon" Ni-ki approached him and turned to see an angry Sunoo close behind "Bye Jungwon" he said and dashed off behind the beach house.

"Those two never change" Jay shook his head and popped the trunk to take their stuff out.

"Ah! I'm so glad Jake rented out this place" Jungwon said stretching his arms "No more girls for you to accidently call 'cutie'" Jungwon glared and him and Jay gave him a tight-lipped smile at the memory, a very stupid memory.

Jungwon saw Heeseung, Gen and Jieun standing there preparing the barbeque.

"I'm gonna go help Heeseung hyung. Have fun!" Jungwon waved off and left Jay with all the luggage.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, can I wanna help?" Jungwon asked and Heeseung looked hesitant.

"You're life turned into hell just a week ago and you're fine? Are you sure? You don't wanna rest?" Heeseung asked but Jungwon shook his head.

"Let him join us. We could use an extra hand" Jieun smiled at him "Did Jay also come with you?" she asked and Jungwon nodded.