~ Feelings ~ 3

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here part 3, hope ya'll enjoy reading, do lmk how you guys liked it :)

===============================================================================

"R-Rhea tum?" asked Ahaan as he tightened his hold on Ishqi and she gave him and questioning look, "aab laage gi inki class" Kartik mumbled to Sonu who facepalmed herself. "Bhai ne room lock kyun nahi kiya!?" 

Kartik (to Sonu): Itni common sense nahi hai humare bhai ke paas, Ishqi se confess karne ka plan baana liya unke liye utna hi kaafi hai...Buss phone utha lena chahiye tha toh shayad baach jaate...

Sonu (to Kartik): Oye Cheapad! Tujhe pata nahi hai ke yahan kya chal raha tha! Confession slash romance, aise mein toh phone ko ignore kareinge hi na! Tu yeh baata ke tu ne Rhea ko ghar mein ghussne kaise diya! Ek kaam diya tha tujhe! 

Kartik (to Sonu): Toh kya mein watchman baan ke darwaze par baitha rehta! Match chal raha tha yaar! Aur jab woh dikhi toh meine bhai ko phone toh kiya na! 

"Ahaan!?" yelled Rhea, breaking the siblings' quarrel, they'd never seen Rhea loose her temper, "Aaj yeh generator ki tarah phaate gi, woh bhi humare upar!" mumbled Ishqi to Ahaan, who in a moment as serious at this was, let out a stifled laugh. 

Rhea angrily advanced towards the duo, enviously eyeing Ahaan's hands around Ishqi's waist while Kartik and Sonu were stunned at their brother's casual behaviour. "Bhai ko apni jaan ki fikar karni chahiye but yeh hai ke haans rahe hai!" Sonu whispered to Kartik who shrugged, "Ishqi baache legi humare bhai ko" and the duo both walked closer to the three. 

"Yeh kya chal raha hai!" Rhea asked sternly- "Aur Ishqi yahan kya kar rahi hai?! Aab toh yeh Mayank ki fiancée bhi nahi hai!" she clenched her fists.

Ahaan: Wohhh actually Rhea, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Rhea: Haan! Woh toh karni hogi na! Range haathon jo pakar liya maine! she rolled her eyes. 

 Ahaan held Ishqi's hand in his and both turned towards Rhea, "I want to break-up!" Ahaan said quickly and in one go, afraid of Rhea's reaction. He didn't want her to create a fuss with Dadi, who he knew would be horrified once she found out. 

Rhea: What?! she spat out, "Are you in your senses Ahaan?! Yeh tum kya bol rahe ho! Next week humara roka hai and-" 

Ahaan cut her off, "Next week hai, abhi toh nahi hua na...and you deserve to know the truth before. Mein tumhare saath yeh relationship next step pe nahi leke jaa sakta...I'm sorry Rhea" 

Tears emerged in Rhea's eyes which Ishqi felt horrible for, Rhea had always been a sweetheart to her, she'd helped her on the day of her sangeet with Mayank, she'd always appeared kind and sincere but now Ishqi was in some way, doing wrong with her without meaning to do so. 

Rhea: B-But why Ahaan? Is it something I did? I'm sorry, she said, Rhea couldn't afford to get dumped now! It would call as a third time for her, her mother would freak out and she NEEDED Ahaan.

Ishqi looked away, feeling terrible for what she thought Rhea was going through, "No Rhea, you did nothing, you're amazing...tum ek bohot acchi ladki ho, bilkul perfect but mere liye nahi. You deserve someone jo tumhe pyaar karey, jo tumhare liye perfect ho...jo ke mein nahi houn because I- I love someone else" Ahaan said- 

Ahaan didn't need to tell her who that "someone else" was, she knew...it was Ishqi. How could it not be! Even while being with her his mind used to always be preoccupied with thoughts of Ishqi. She lived in his head...no..scratch that...she lived in his heart. 

Rhea had lost count of how many times Ahaan had zoned out while being with her and said Ishqi's name once tapped or called back into reality. For him it was always Ishqi...."how could've I been so dumb and not have gotten the hint?!" - Rhea said to herself. But the truth was that she had gotten the hint, she just did not want to acknowledge it. 

Rhea: L-Lekin Ahaan...m-mein tumhari Dadi ki choice houn and- 

Kartik interfered, "Toh tumhare saath phere Dadi ne toh nahi lene na! Bhai jab keh rahe hai ke he loves Ishqi, please try to understand Rhea"- Sonu tugged Kartik's arm, "Tu beech mein mat pad, yeh bhai ko khud handle karna hoga" 

Ahaan: Rhea, tum Dadi ki fikar chod do! Mein apni family ko apne tarike se maana lounga..

Rhea wiped her tears, "Lekin Ahaan tum aise kaise mujhe dump kar sakte ho! M-Meine apni life ke dou(2) saal tumhare liye perfect hone mein guzaar diye...bilkul waisi ladki bann ke reh gayi jaisi tumhe chahiye thi and now, tum mujhe chod rahe ho! Just because tumhe kissi aur ke liye apna pyaar realize hogaya hai?! That's unfair!"  

Rhea turned to Kartik, "Agar tumhare bhai ko mere se pyaar nahi tha toh woh kyun tha iss rishte mein? Usske denial ki sazaa mein kyun bhukton?" 

Ahaan: Rhea, I know tumhare saath bohot galat hua hai and I am very very sorry about that...Mein tumhe hurt nahi karna chahata tha..But the truth is that I LOVE ISHQI and that is not going to change anyhow..

Rhea saw herself loosing before the game had actually begun, she turned around to look at Ishqi who seemed pretty emotional and just then an idea struck her mind,"emotional blackmail"

Rhea went up to Ishqi and started her emotional drama, "Ishqi please, tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakti, meri life spoil hojaigi! Meri family ki reputation mitti mein mil jaigi! Please Ishqi! Ahaan aur meri engagement ki date announce ho chuki hai..please Ishqi aisa mat karo!" 

Ahaan: Rhea! Tum Ishqi se kyun keh rahi ho! Meine jab tumse kaha hai ke I love her and NOT you! Mein tumse engagement nahi karunga! 

Rhea ignored Ahaan and put her hand on Ishqi's shoulder, "Please Ishqi", Rhea said- Ishqi remained quiet, she was already feeling terrible for Rhea. She looked towards Ahaan who immediately tightened his hold on her, confused and sad was what she felt. 

Ishqi lowered her gaze and a tear droplet escaped her eye which made Ahaan tensed for her decision and Rhea happy. Kartik and Sonu both watched this scene from a distance, knowing well that Ahaan and Ishqi had to deal with Rhea on their own but once the family found out they'd be nothing less than supportive. 

"You can be in a relationship for two years and feel nothing; you can be in a relationship for 2 months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality; of infatuation, or of love." ✨

//To Be Continued//

(Published: 23rd December, 2021)

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! ♡ { Word Count: 1214 } Next part will be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸