~ Forever Mine ~ 3

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Apologies for the delay, I was vvv busy w exams and prepping for travel :/ Anyways, here's part 3, kinda inspired by YRKKH :)) Hope ya'll enjoy reading! 💜

===============================================================================

Ishqi couldn't tell if Ahaan had actually said those three words to her or if her ears were ringing. She stood still for a moment, trying to wrap her head around everything while Ahaan was blushing with a wide smile pasted onto his face.

Ishqi: G-Gi?, she uttered- "What did you say?"

Ahaan: I said what you heard! he replied confidently as he cupped her cheek with one hand. 

Ishqi: B-But that cannot happen! A-Aap please sooch samaj ke boliye!

Ahaan caressed her cheek softly, "sooch samaj ke hi bol raha houn!".

Ishqi: But woh bol rahe hai jo galat hai!

Ahaan: Pyaar kabhi galat nahi hota Ishqi...And I swear, my intentions are in the right place, he took a step closer to her. 

Ishqi: A-AVM, I-I'm not doubting you...mein sirf yeh keh rahi houn ke aap j-jo kuch bhi bol rahe hai na mat boliye! Agle kuch ghaanton mein aapki shaadi hai, yeh baatein aapko shoba nahi deti! she turned her head. 

Ahaan held her chin and gently turned her face towards himself again, "Ishqi, tum hi ne toh kahan tha ke jo saach ho, jo dil mein ho, woh buss bol dena chahiye" 

Ishqi: Par har cheez ka ek sahi waqt hota hai, aur yeh woh nahi hai!

Ahaan: Aur waqt baacha bhi toh nahi hai humare paas! Saat(7) baaje shaadi hai! Kuch hi time rehta hai, agar abhi na bolta toh bohot kuch gadbar hojata, the situation would've become too messy to clean up later, he tried to explain. 

Ishqi: Aur aab? Agar aab kuch kiya toh aage jo hoga, isn't that going to be a big mess? Isn't that going to cause loads of tamasha's? 

Ahaan: Yes Ishqi! It is! But, love is bigger than hate and anger right? Ek step se humari puri lives changes hojaigi aur jo bhi siyappa hoga, people are eventually going to forgive, forget and move on!

Ishqi: AVM, apne dimaag pe break maariye! And it is not going be as easy as you're making it sound! she folded her arms to her chest, "Aur h-hum kuch bhi nahi kareinge, okay?"

Ahaan: Ishqi, listen to me! he held her shoulders as they moved backwards until Ishqi's back hit the wall. "I know tumhe sabki bohot fikar hai, tum kissi ko hurt nahi karna chahati.... Dusron ke liye soocha acchi baat hoti hai, but har time self-sacrificing baane ki koi zaroorat nahi hoti! Kabhi kabhi apni khushiyon ke liye thoda selfish hona accha hota hai!" he tried to knock some sense into her. 

Ishqi: A-Aisi koi baat nahi hai...

Ahaan took a deep breath, his  girl was being extra stubborn today but he knew exactly how to tackle that side of hers. 

Ahaan: Ishqi, abhi jo kuch bhi hogaya hai usske baad toh mein Rhea se shaadi nahi kar paounga, she's a nice girl who deserves someone better than a guy who is in love with her best friend. I'll apologize to her family but p-

Ishqi cut him off, "agar aap bhool rahe hai toh mein aapko yaad dila deti houn ke mera bhi ek boyfriend hai, jiss ke saath mein aisa nahi kar sakti!" 

Ahaan: Tum Rohan se pyaar karti ho? 

Ishqi looked away as she swallowed the lump in her throat, she couldn't answer that question! It would make the feelings she was trying to hide very, very obvious. 

Upon no answer from her, Ahaan's lips curved upwards into a lopsided smile, "mere se pyaar karti ho" he asked bluntly and she looked up, directly into his eyes, tears brimmed to the corners of her eyes, he was something her heart desperately desired but she couldn't have. 

Ahaan had already gotten his answer, he drew his face closer to hers and planted a kiss on her forehead while she closed her eyes. Her mind shut off and without a second thought she jumped right into his arms, engulfing him into a tight hug. 

Ahaan hugged her back, holding her to himself. After a few moments of much needed peaceful silence in between them, they tore from the hug but Ahaan still held her to himself. "aaj raat... shaadi karogi mujhse?" he asked. 

Ishqi smiled mischievously, "bathroom mein propose kar rahe hai?"-

Ahaan: Tumne pool mein kiya tha toh meine soocha ke mein yahan par try maar doun... he grinned while Ishqi chuckled. She pecked his cheek and nodded her head in a yes. 

Ishqi: Humari shaadi toh koi karwane se raha! Bhaagna na par jai humein AVM, she pouted as she shook her head, knowing he'd dismiss her childish idea. 

Ahaan: Toh bhaag jaige! In-fact mein toh kehta houn hum kissi ko baatai bina bhaag ke shaadi karlete hai! he beamed at the thought. 

Ishqi: G-Gi? Mein toh m-mazak kar rahi thi..

Ahaan: But mein toh bilkul serious houn, ek baar shaadi hogayi toh koi kya hi kareyga!

Ishqi: Par AVM-

Ahaan: Par war  kuch nahi, haan yah na? he raised his eyebrows. 

Ishqi slowly held Ahaan's hand, making him smile. "Haan" she replied as Ahaan pulled the door handle and it opened with just one try. Ishqi pouted, "mein itni derr se try maar rahi thi! tab nahi khula aur aab!"

Ahaan giggled, "chale?" he asked and Ishqi squeezed her eyes, indicating a "yes". 

"Being in love causes a hefty amount of blissful insanity in people." ✨ 

//To Be Continued//

(Published: Feb 2, 2022)

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! { Word Count: 1030 } ♡ Next part'll be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸