~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 1

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's an idea that struck my mind while my cousin was watching KKB today, hope ya'll enjoy reading, do lmk how you guys liked it :) (not exactly based on kkb but the idea is kinda from there ;)

===============================================================================

CONTEXT: Ishqi is framed for cheating on Ahaan, in a fit of rage Ahaan insults her and raises questions upon her character leading to Ishqi's exit from the Malhotra Mansion. Almost two years pass by but both souls are still heartbroken. They meet again accidentally but would a coincidence change their lives for the better? 

Also, Kartik is a doctor and dating a girl named Tanya and SoRaj have a daughter name Suman. Ishqi wasn't pregnant when her and Ahaan parted ways- her family is Maasi, Savitri, and her best friend Zayn. I'm mainly just gonna focus on IshqAan ;)

======

Two years...it had been two years since they'd spilt, since the whole fiasco happened and the girl he loved the most exited his life forever. But that day, she didn't just leave herself, she also took a part of him with her, a part that left him broken and incomplete. 

He had completely changed from the person he once used to be, a cold and arrogant personality was his image in the media and as for his family, Kartik and Sonu were the only two who got the chance to see the soft side to him, he had become distant and lacked any positive emotions. 

Ahaan stood by the window, holding a cup of coffee that had gone cold~ He missed her, although he was extremely mad at her for betraying him, the truth was that his life was incomplete without her. She WAS his life, which he now didn't have. It was like all the sunshine and light and disappeared with her that day. 

"STOP IT AHAAN!" he told himself as he set the cup aside and wiped his tears, that had managed to flow out despite his several attempts to stop them. "USS LADKI NE TUJHE DHOKA DIYA! TERA TRUST THODA! TUJHE CHOD KE CHALI GAYI AUR TU HAI KE USS KE BAARE MEIN SOOCH KE ROE RAHA HAI!"

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, the moments of that day flashed through his mind  and the few minutes of love and longing he felt for Ishqi all went down the drain and his anger rose, "I HATE THAT GIRL! I JUST HATE HER! SHE WRECKED OUR HOUSE! SHE IS A LIAR AND A CHEATER!" he yelled, trying more to convince himself of it. Ahaan composed himself, "WOH TERA PYAAR KABHI DESERVE HI NAHI KARTI THI" he told himself- 

Ahaan looked in the mirror one last time, grabbed his workbag and left the room, he headed downstairs, "Ahaan, ajah puttar, nashta karle!" Dadi called out to him. "Haan, aaj meine tere favourite gobi ke parathe banai hai" Ritu Chachi added. 

Ahaan: M-Mujhe bhook nahi hai, mein baad mein bahar se kuch kha lunga, he grabbed the car keys off of the shelf and left the house. 

Dadi knew how broken her grandson was and how the mere mention of "gobi ke parathe" had struck a nerve within him, especially on this day. Dadi was kinda annoyed of the fact that even after two years of her consistently trying, Ahaan hadn't been able to move on from Ishqi. 

Chachi: Arrey! Isse kya hua? 

Kartik: Mummy, lagta hai aap bhool gaye ho...he said sadly-

Ritu: Kya? 

Kartik: Aaj ki date...Aaj 15th March hai...wohi din jaab bhai and bhabhi dou(2) saal pehle mile the, for the first time. 

Ritu: Oh! She said, feeling bad from bringing the topic up, everyone missed Ishqi and none of them really believed that she could've cheated on Ahaan but alas, Dadi's heavy influence on them made them forcefully accept it. 

Dadi: Chup kar khotte! Woh ladki kab ki yahan se jaa chuki hai! Woh teri bhabhi nahi hai! 

Kartik: Koi chala jai isska yeh matlab nahi hai ke woh rishta bhi toot jai! Dadi, agar aap bhool rahi hai toh mein aapko yaad dila doun ke bhai and bhabhi ka divorce nahi hua! Toh woh technically abhi bhi iss ghar ki bahu hai aur humari bhabhi! he said sternly-

Dadi: Ritu! Chup kara apne bete ko! Yeh shayad bhool raha hai ke uss ladki ne mere Ahaan ko dhoka diya aur phir gusse mein usse chod ke chali gayi! 

Kartik: Yeh baat humein nahi pata! Kissi ne uss din Ishqi bhabhi ko bolne ka mouka nahi diya! Aapne aur bhai ne direct unpe ilzam lagane shuru kardiye! Self respect bhi ek cheez hoti hai Dadi! 

Dadi: Mujhe iss baare mein koi baat nahi karni! Ritu meri chai mere kamre mein le aana! she said, angrily got up from there and left. 

Ritu: Kartik beta, Dadi hai woh tumhari aur barho se aise baat nahi karte! she scolded him, despite knowing her son was right. 

Kartik: Mummy please! Aapko dikh nahi raha kya?! Dadi ne bhai ki life spoil karke rakh di hai! Jaab woh, uss din bhabhi ke paas jaa rahe the toh Dadi ne kya kiya? Phir se unn ke kaan bharna shuru kardiye! Aur phir bhai ne apna decision badal liya! 

Ritu: Par Kartik!

Kartik: Par war kuch nahi mummy, jo sahi hai woh sahi hai and jo galat hai woh galat hai! he paused, took a deep breath and said, "Mein clinic jaa raha houn, mujhe derr horahi hai!" and left from there. 

Jab se Ishqi gayi hai yeh parivaar bhi bhikar ke reh gaya hai! 

=========

Ahaan drove to his office and indulged himself in work, forgetting about his miseries for the nonce. No matter what was going on inside him, he'd made work his priority and was on top of all his business affairs. 

After a few meetings, signing a few documents and looking over some presentations, Ahaan left his office-stopped by a drive-in cafe, got a snack and drove back home, completely unaware of the surprises the next few hours held for him. 

"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute" ✨

//To Be Continued//

(Published: 26th December, 2021) 

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! { Word Count: 1132 } ♡ Next part'll be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸