~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 4

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 4, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys liked it :) 💜

Happy New Year to all you lovely people! 🎉❤️ Wishing ya'll the best year ahead! ❤️🎆

===============================================================================

As each other's names left their mouths, shock and for a brief moment, love- was spread all over them, momentarily the hate they felt for each other went down the drain. Right then, what mattered was that Ahaan was holding Ishqi in his arms.  

They wanted to close the gap in between them and hug each other but couldn't convince themselves to move an inch, afraid that the peace they felt would disappear as they'd realize the person in front of them was a mere part of their imagination, but it wasn't! It was for real this time. 

"Ishqi?" Ahaan said once again as one of his hand's caressed her cheek softly, confirming her presence in his hold. "Ahaan" Ishqi uttered as she straightened herself and maintained balance, "what in the world was going on?!" ~ 

They stared at each other for a while, living their beautiful past memories together but then a scene from their parting came and they both averted their gaze. The words Ahaan used for Ishqi came back to her, "home-breaker" "cheater" "liar" "gold-digger" - she stopped recalling more,  tears brimmed to the corners of her eyes. 

Ishqi didn't want to deal with him right now, not when he misunderstood her terribly, not when he was 'ought to throw taunts at her- without looking at him Ishqi turned around to leave but he seized her wrist. 

Ahaan pulled her back, towards himself- closer than where they were standing before- "kahan jaa rahi ho?" he questioned her, rather coldly as his hold on her wrist tightened. "mein jahan bhi jao, aapse matlab!" she replied firmly, trying to pull her wrist out of his hold. 

Ahaan looked around and he surely didn't want to attract a crowd to witness his conversation with Ishqi, so he forcefully slipped his hand in hers and held it tightly, "Ahaan! Chodiye mujhe!" she hissed but he payed no heed to her requests, rather he plastered a fake smile across his face and made his way up the stairs, with Ishqi behind him. 

They went to the second floor and turned in the hall, Ahaan spotted a terrace in the corner with the entering window open so that is where he took her. Once there, he slammed the door close behind them and let go of her hand. 

Ishqi: AAP KAR KYA RAHE HAI!? she yelled at him-

Ahaan: TUM YAHAN KYA KAR RAHI HO?! he growled-

Ishqi took a deep breath and lowered her voice, "Aapse matlab! Meri life hai, mein jo bhi karun aapko usse koi farak nahi parna chahiye!"

Ahaan: Haan! Tumhari life hai, tum jo karo mujhe usse koi farak nahi parna chahiye! You're right! But tum itna gussa kis cheez ka dikha rahi ho! If you've forgotten, let me remind you that you were the one who cheated!

Ishqi: Theek hai! Aapki nazaaron mein- mein cheater houn na! Then so be it! Mujhe raati bhar bhi farak nahi parta ke aap kya soochte hai! she took steps towards the door but he grabbed her shoulder's and pushed her against the wall-

Ahaan: Ek baar! Ek baar baata do ke tumne aisa kyun kiya...kya tum kabhi mere se pyaar nahi karti thi? he asked and the tears that had brimmed to the corners of Ishqi's eyes, fell.