~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 10

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 10, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys like it :) 💖

===============================================================================

Tia charged towards Ishqi and Ahaan angrily, she eyed their interlocked hands enviously. She had a lot of things to say to them but deep down knew that her words wouldn't really make much of a difference. 

Kartik had several times indirectly told her that Ahaan loved his wife but Dadi had manipulated her into believing that they were divorced, but still- Tia felt cheated and she thought of all the dreams and plans Dadi had instilled in her head.

Not wish, but marrying Ahaan had become a goal for her and she just couldn't comprehend it had been killed within a day. 

Tia: Would you guys care to explain? she asked coldly as she gritted her teeth. 

Ahaan: There is nothing left to explain Tia, I think you're smart enough to have already gotten the idea. 

Tia: No! This cannot be happening right now! We're supposed to be getting engaged soon Ahaan! You can't just show up at my house with your "supposed" wife and call things off!

Ishqi: Um first of all, I'm not his "supposed" wife, and second that you are not getting engaged to my husband! Dadi lied to you and your family, Ahaan and I are not divorced! 

Tia: But Dadi aisa kyun kareingi!? And how can you guys be together after all I've heard happened between you two?!

Kartik: Because they're Ishqaan! And Tia, you don't even know all that they have overcome to be together. Clingy ex girlfriends, criminal fiancés, denial, best friends, misunderstandings, hate and whatnot...they deserve to be together and they are going to be....

Ahaan and Ishqi smiled looking at Kartik's godfather avatar being back, they'd both terribly missed it and being reminded of all the obstacles they'd overcome to be together hit a spot within them. 

Ahaan: Tia, and as far as Dadi is concerned, woh humara family matter hai and hum usse khud deal karleinge, if we've hurt you in some way we're sorry for that but mujhe aur meri family ko tumse aage koi bhi link nahi rakhna...

Tia: But Ahaan mein t-

Ishqi: Tia, tumhara aur AVM ka kuch nahi ho sakta....woh already shaadi shuda hai and you too seem like a n-nice girl, you deserve someone who loves you as well. 

Ahaan: Yes, aur woh mein nahi kar sakta because I love my wife Ishqi, he said confidently with no hesitation making Ishqi grin from ear to ear. 

Kartik: Bhai-Bhabhi, I guess we should leave now...Tia ke liye everything is clear as it could be.

The couple nodded and the three exited the house leaving behind an enraged and confused family of the Singhania's. 

--------

In the car Ahaan and Ishqi were seated in the front while Kartik in the back, he stared at the two questionably for a few minutes, hundreds of thoughts swirling around in his head but "kab and kaise?!" being the top two. 

Moments later Kartik cleared his throat to break the 10 minutes of pin-drop silence, "aap log khud baataige yah phir mujhe apni godfather sense activate karni parhegi" he said. 

Ishqi smiled, "bolo, kya jaana hai tumhe Kartik" she tried to sound oblivious even though she knew how clear it was. 

Kartik: Bhabhi, lagta hai aapne bhai ke saath kuch zyada hi time spend karliya hai...he said and Ahaan glared at him in the rearview mirror while Ishqi covered her chuckle with a cough. 

Kartik: Arrey guys, I'm the godfather..mujhe saab se pehle jaane ka haq hai!

Ishqi: Kal raat ko party mein mile the hum and then aaj subah tumhare bhaiyya ne saab saach pata karliya...

Ahaan: Phirrrrr, Ishqi ko mere aur Tia ke baare mein paata chala aur hum pouch gaye shaadi tay hone se pehle hi todne!

Kartik: Hmmm, toh bhai ne jealousy wali technique ko utilize kiya...not bad bhai....but phir bhi, bhabhi aap itni jaldi maaniye ga mat! he mischievously smirked while his brother stared daggers at him through the rearview mirror. 

The rest of the car ride was basically Ishqi and Ahaan stealing glances at each other while Kartik sat in the middle of the backseat thinking of ways to resume his godfather duties because IshqAan clearly needed him. 

=====

At the house Dadi paced around nervously thinking of ways to eliminate Ishqi from Ahaan's life once again without him being suspicious of her anyhow. "par yeh kaali billi mere Ahaan ki zindagi mein wapis aa kaise gayi?! Aur Ahaan ne usse uss saab ke baad maaf kaise kardiya? Kahi usse saach pata toh nahi chal gaya?! Nahi nahi! A-Aisa nahi hosakta!" she murmured to herself while Chachi sat on the sofa sipping on some tea. 

Ritu Chachi could clearly tell that her mother-in-law had definitely done something wrong and her past deeds were here to haunt her. She patiently waited for Ishqi, Ahaan, and Kartik to arrive so the truth could finally be fully unfolded. 

Just as she was about to call the trio the doorbell rang and Dadi swallowed nervously, Ritu Chachi quickly advanced towards the door and opened it. She smiled seeing the three, she hugged the couple and made way for them to walk inside. 

Ishqi and Ahaan walked into the house hand in hand, rage filling Ahaan's eyes as his gaze fell upon Dadi and hurt in Ishqi's as she recalled the bitter memories of that day and how the woman she tried to be a "good enough" daughter-in-law for had framed her into an non-existent affair. 

All the members of the house took a seat in the living room knowing that a ton of stuff would go down within the next few minutes. 

//To Be Continued//

"We grow through what we go through" ✨(-Dhiman) 

(Published: Jan 17th, 2022)

Next part will probably be the last to this ss series, do let me know if there is a specific way you'd want it to end. Any and all suggestions are welcome! 💖

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it. { Word Count: 1100 } ♡ Next part'll be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸