~ Forever Mine ~ 5

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Apologies for the delay but here's part 5, hope ya'll enjoy reading and do lmk how you guys liked it :)

Alsoooo, (a little late but) Happy Valentines Day! I love you guys!! ❤️💝

===============================================================================

Rhea sat in front of the dresser in her room, she was ready in bridal attire and everything seemed to be going perfectly....or so she thought. 

The wedding preparations had all been done on time, the guests had arrived and she'd managed to get ahold of Ahaan via text, confirming that he'd gotten over the incident from the previous night, where she'd accidentally caused Ishqi and Ahaan to fall into the pool together. 

"Hey Rhea, I had something urgent come up. Thodi derr mein resort aake saab samajhata houn"

Was the text she'd received from Ahaan after the dozens she'd sent and the several calls she'd made, she felt a little off about it but still shrugged it off. She stood from the stool and grabbed her phone from off of the bed, "still no response from Ishqi, where is she??" Rhea murmured under her breath. "itni important baat karni hai usse". 

Rhea (to herself): Rohan se jaa ke pouchoun kya? Usski girlfriend hai, usse toh zaroor pata hoga....And agar usse nahi toh Kartik ko, he's become really good friends with Ishqi, right? 

Rhea left her room in a jiffy in an attempt to find Ishqi, who'd been missing since the last couple of hours. In the hall she spotted Rohan on his phone, she approached him. 

Rhea: Hey Rohan, have you seen Ishqi? Subah se kahin nazar nahi aayi, thodi derr pehle Ahaan ko brooch dene ko kahan tha, usske baad pata nahi kahan chali gayi, she frowned. 

Rohan slipped his phone inside his pocket, "No, I actually haven't seen her either....phone bhi nahi utha rahi, shaadi ke prep mein hi busy hogi shayad..."

Rhea: Haan par shaadi ki saari taiyaari ho chuki hai, adha ghaanta hi toh rehta hai...

"Okay, then let's go ask Ahaan!" Rohan suggested and Rhea nodded, both of them made their way to Ahaan's room and upon knocking several times there was no response. Rhea tried to turn the handle but it was of no use. 

- - -

Kartik happened to be walking down the same hall as well, when he spotted Rhea and Rohan outside of Ahaan's room, "okay bhai, mein aapko call back karta houn, yahan ek aur problem taiyaar khari hai" he whispered into his phone and cut the call.

"Rhea! Rohan! Tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho?" he asked as he advanced towards the two. 

Rhea: Ahaan aur Ishqi ko dhoond rahe hai, tumne dekha hai unn dono ko kahin? she asked plainly. 

Kartik: Wohhh, umm...Haan! Abhi thodi derr pehle bhai ko ek bohot important kaam agaya tha na, woh ussi chakkar mein bahar gaye hai...and Ishqi, usse abhi meine dekha tha neeche, keh rahi thi ke woh tumhare paas hi aarahi hai thodi derr mein...he lied.

Rhea and Rohan seemed to buy the excuse Kartik had come up with on the spot, Rohan's phone started to ring so he excused himself. 

Kartik turned towards Rhea, "Aur waise Rhea, tumhe bhai ka message nahi aya tha kya?" he asked, he'd persuaded Ahaan to send Rhea a single text briefly explaining his absence.