~ Forever Mine ~ 2

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Apologies for the delay, I was super busy w my exams but here's part 2, hope ya'll enjoy reading! 💜

===============================================================================

As they heard the lock click both Ishqi and Ahaan stood frozen for a second with a "yeh kya hua!?" look on their faces. Ishqi turned her head and she immediately yelled and frantically turned around when her gaze fell on Ahaan who currently stood without a shirt. 

Ahaan: Tum chilla kyun rahi ho!?

Ishqi: A-Aapki shirt khidar hai?!

Ahaan: Tumhare haath mein! he replied-

Ishqi rolled her eyes, "Toh lijiye na!" she put her hand backwards for him to grab the shirt. Ahaan tried to take it from her but the clasp of her bracelet was stuck with the button on it. "Yah toh tumhara bracelet tootega yah toh phir meri shirt ka button" he said as he tugged on it. 

Ishqi: Uffff! Aapse yeh bhi nahi horaha! Rukiye mein karti houn, she turned back around, trying to ignore the fact that he was shirtless. Ishqi tried to focus her heavily distracted attention on what she was doing but feeling his stare on her wasn't helping. 

After a few unsuccessful tries, Ishqi frustratedly took off her bracelet, "yeh toh hone se raha!" she handed him the shirt but diverted her gaze from his face. "filhal yeh aap rakh lijiye aur shirt aise hi pehen lijiye".

Ahaan nodded like an obedient kid and put on the shirt, a grin formed on his face as he saw her nervously fidgeting with her hands."she's so cute" a voice from inside him said, he tried to waver it off but couldn't deny it. For the past week, thoughts of Ishqi had been arising inside his head, thoughts he shouldn't have thought of  in the first place but he couldn't help it!

Ishqi invaded his thoughts, she destroyed his peace and drove him insane. Rhea should've been the one invading his thoughts but it wasn't. It was always Ishqi and he couldn't help it. As much as he tried to forget her he just couldn't....his heart didn't let him.

As much as he tried to deny it, the truth was that the girl had taken over a significant piece of his heart, deep down he was well aware of that, "hogaya" Ahaan said as he secured the last button of the shirt, a sly smile lingering on his lips. 

Ishqi cleared her throat, a deep shade of red had coated her cheeks, without meeting his gaze she took a step towards the door and tried to turn the doorknob, "aab isse kya musibat hogayi hai!" she murmured to herself while Ahaan stood back, leaning against the wall- Least concerned of the fact that he was locked inside the bathroom with his fiancée's best friend. 

Ishqi pulled the handle several times but it didn't seem to make a difference, she turned to Ahaan- "Aap kharey kharey kya dekh rahe hai! Meri madat kijiye na! Bathroom se nahi nikalna?!" 

Ahaan: Not really....bahar jaane se better hai ke mein yahan par hi rahoun...tumhare saath, locked in here! 

Ishqi raised her eyebrows, "Gi?" she questioned Ahaan who just shrugged. 

Ishqi: Aap y-yeh kya boli jaa rahe hai!? Aapki shaadi hone waali hai aur aap hai ke aisi ajeeb ajeeb baatein kar rahe hai!

Ahaan: Ajeeb? Saach hai pura ka pura!