~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 3

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 3, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys liked it :) 💜

===============================================================================

===

"Ishqiiii, jaldi karo na yaar!" said Zayn as he knocked on her bedroom door for the fifth time. He turned to Savitri, "Aunty ji, yeh kar kya rahi hai undar! Pichle tees(30) minutes se toh mein yeh darwaza khatkata raha houn!" 

Savitri giggled, "Buss aati hi hogi, doobara knock mat karna warna toh class legi woh tumhari" 

Zayn: Yeh sahi hai! Khud late hoke meri class legi! he was about to knock on the door once again when it opened and revealed a beautiful young lady in an elegant baby blue gown. "Ish- WOW! Bro you look amazing!" he said as she stepped out of her room. 

Ishqi smiled, "Thanks Yaar! Aab chale!" 

Zayn: Chalo, he replied- Both bid adieu to Maasi and Savitri and left the house in a jiffy. As much as she denied it, Ishqi was excited to go to the party, she was ready to have fun and forget about her pain and past for the night. 

Tonight wouldn't be a night where she'd cry herself to sleep...or so she thought- 

Little did she know what life held in store for her, the night she was excited for was turning towards being a complete disaster...or would it be a new start? 

· == · == · == · == · == ·

Kartik was super excited to have convinced his brother to attend a party with him, he was aware that Ahaan needed a change of environment- for tonight at least. "Bhai" he said, Ahaan hummed while he drove the car.

Kartik: Thanks for agreeing to come to this party with me, I promise you'll have a lot of fun.

Ahaan: Hmm, but this is just a one time thing, don't expect me to agree to attend parties like these with you otherwise. 

Kartik: Uff!! Accha theek hai..but aab jaa hi rahe hai toh enjoy kijiye ga...be chill and have fun...Okay? 

Ahaan: Dekhte hai..aab tu chup chap baith warna toh mein wapis gaadi moud raha houn!

Kartik: Okay okay! Apne chote bhai ko blackmail karna acchi baat nahi hoti waise- Ahaan glared at him and he quietened and glued his gaze out the window. 

Soon they reached the address where the party was being held, Ahaan parked the car in the driveway and both headed inside the, what Ahaan thought- "overly lit mansion". 

A few of Ahaan's business associates spotted him and called him over and Kartik went to his friends, but not before patting Ahaan's back and saying, "please have fun, main door pe milege in two hours". 

While he was walking over to his group of people,"Ishqi"  he heard someone say, Ahaan stopped in his tracks and frantically looked around but caught no sight of her. "Stop it Ahaan!" he said to himself- "Tere kaan baaj rahe hai! Woh ladki yahan kyun aagi! Jaa socialize kar warna toh jo bhoolne aya hai wohi yaad aata rahega!" -

Ahaan grabbed a glass of water from one of the trays and made his way to his crowd of people and started socializing. Although he felt like it was a pleasant change, a part of him couldn't wait for the clock to strike 10 and him to leave.  

"So Ahaan, what's your plan for the Green Industries? Are you considering signing a contract with them?" asked one of his business associates- 

Ahaan: My company is looking into that, but we're not completely sure yet, he replied in a professional tone- "Excuse me guys, I'll be right back" he excused himself and turned around. 

His eye's widened, on the opposite side of the mansion he saw Ishqi, standing there in a silvery blue coloured gown, "Oh god! mujhe Ishqi kyun dikh rahi hai! Am I drunk?! Par meine toh paani ke ilava kuch bhi nahi piya!"

He erratically blinked his eyes but she still remained there, "what the hell is wrong with me!? Out of all the other places mein Ishqi ko yahan imagine kyun kar raha houn?!"

After rubbing and blinking his eyes several times and seeing no difference Ahaan started taking small steps towards where she stood, talking to a few others present at the party. He was a mere 10 feet away from where she stood when someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around. 

"Hi Ahaan! How are you bro!" said one of his good friends' he hadn't seen in a long time. Still mentally preoccupied Ahaan said, "I'm good, but mein tumse baad mein milta houn...I-I have some urgent work to do"- The friend nodded and Ahaan turned back around but he didn't find her there anymore, he was kinda disappointed thinking it all to just be a figment of his imagination- "But it seemed so real! nahi Ahaan, she's here somewhere, I can sense it!" 

He walked backwards as his eyes travelled around, he bumped into someone and caught her in his arms. 

---

Ishqi's POV: Zayn and I arrived at the party on time, after greeting the hosts we dispersed our separate ways to socialize with our respective friends. I sensed something weird going on the moment I walked into the house, I looked around but all seemed normal, shrugging it off I stood with a few friends conversing when I heard someone say,"Ahaan"- My first instinct was to drop everything and look the direction I heard the name from but I ignored it, I tried to at least because there couldn't have been that big of a coincidence right? 

But still, my heart wasn't at ease and my mind could no longer stay focused. To satisfy myself I excused myself and went to look around, hoping to spot the one I was looking for...not that I cared anyways though. While walking and looking around I bumped into someone and lost balance, expecting to hit the ground I squeezed my eyes close but instead felt two strong arms around my waist. I opened my eyes to meet the shocked orbs of my saviour. 

"Ishqi?!"

"Ahaan?!"

It might take a year. It might take a day. But what's meant to be will always find it's way! ✨(Sandy Forster) 

//To Be Continued// 

(Published: 29th December, 2021) 

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! { Word Count: 1160 } ♡ Next part'll be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸