~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 7

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 7, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys like it :) 💜

===============================================================================

As Ishqi locked the room door she realized that now she was inside a room with the one she'd promised herself she would avoid, instead of asking Ahaan to leave and maintaining a distance, she had pulled him closer. 

Ishqi facepalmed herself, "tu pagal hai Ishqi, tera dimaag aajkal break pe gaya hua hai! issiliye fazool tareen harkatein kar rahi hai" she murmured to herself.  "Ishqi" Ahaan said softly and she turned around. 

Ishqi cleared her throat, "Aapko yahan aana nahi chahiye tha, agar Maasi ne dekh liya toh woh galat samaj baithegi, mein uhne hurt nahi karna chahati" 

Ahaan: Mein jaanta houn, tum mere se bohot naraaz ho, meri shakal nahi dekhna chahati but Ishqi mein waqai mein bohot sorry houn...I'm very regretful at my past decisions, he said while his head hung low- 

Ishqi: Naraaz? Naraaz galti pe hua jaata hai, bharosa aur dil thodne par nahi, she looked away- 

Ahaan took a few steps towards Ishqi and gently cupped her face, "I'm sorry Ishqi, meine apne pyaar aur bharose ko apni insecurities aur gusse se overpower hone diya" 

Ishqi internally fought with herself and jerked away from Ahaan, "Humare beech aab dard aur gusse ke ilava kuch reh nahi gaya Ah- Ahaan...aapko mere se maafi maange ke koi zaroorat nahi hai...khatam ho chuka hai saab" tears flowed down her face as she walked to the other side of the room and faced the window. 

Ahaan went towards her, he wrapped his arms around Ishqi and tightly back hugged her, Ishqi's hands turned into fists while she clutched onto the corner of her kurta tightly and closed her eyes, she was having a very hard time controlling her emotions and stopping them from overpowering her logics. 

In a slow and soft voice Ahaan said, "Humara rishta itna kamzoor hai kya?"

Ishqi: Yeh baat toh mujhe aapse pouchni chahiye! But yes! humara rishta tha itna kamzoor ke ek galat fehmi kaafi thi usse thodne ke liye! 

Ahaan: I promise Ishqi, I will make amends, mein humara rishta theek kardounga...

Ishqi: Jab rishta baache ga hi nahi toh kya theek kareinge aap? Aur waise bhi m-mein woh saab bhoolna chahati houn, aur aap bhi mujhe ek burah sapna samaj ke bhool jaiye...she said as she swallowed the lump in her throat. 

Ahaan turned her towards himself, "Burah sapna? You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! Tum aisa kaise bol sakti ho!"

Ishqi: Toh aur kya boloun mein! she wiped her tears and her anger rose thinking of all the ways she was wronged, "Dou saal pehle hum dono saath the, khush the, you claimed to love and trust me and then mujhe ek jhoot mein phasaya gaya aur apne woh saab bhula ke mujhe apni life se nikaal diya! Ek baar bhi nahi soocha ke kya Ishqi aisa kar sakti hai?! Aur aab jaab aapko saach pata chal gaya hai toh aap yeh saab bol rahe hai! Gussa araha hai mujhe aap par AVM! bohot zyada gussa! she ranted and Ahaan listened, knowing he deserved to hear all the words she she was saying and she deserved to vent it all out. 

Ahaan: Ruk kyun gayi, jitna gussa hai saab nikaalo...Mein sunna chahata houn!

Ishqi turned away and took a seat on the bed,"lagta hai ke kuch zyada hi bol diya" she thought to herself, "zyada nahi bola, mein toh isse kahi aur zyada sunna deserve karta houn" he said as he took a seat beside her.