~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 6

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 6, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys liked it :) 💜

===============================================================================

As Ahaan received Ishqi's number and address from Tanya he stared at it for a moment, trying to calm his nerves, now he had no time to think, he had to act immediately, it'd already been long enough.

He put the address in the GPS and started driving towards the location, the whole car ride he kept mentally preparing for the conversation he was going to have with her. "What if she's not home?! What if she doesn't wanna hear me out?! What if she wants me to get out of her life?!" he anxiously thought. 

"Shut Up Ahaan!" he told himself,"Stop overthinking! Agar aise hi soochta raha toh jitni himmat karke jaa raha hai woh saab toot jaigi"- he blasted music in his car and blocked himself from thinking about anything further for the remaining twenty-five minutes of the car ride, he had to get there alive first for any of those things to happen. 

---
After 25 minutes of pure restlessness and nervousness Ahaan's GPS announced, "you have arrived at your destination" ~ He parked his car in the driveway of a beautiful and large bungalow with a lush garden filled with beautiful flowers and plants. He took a second admiring everything, the exterior screamed homely and beautiful, he could tell it was all Ishqi's choice, some of the things being of his taste as well. 

Ahaan mustered up some courage and walked towards the main door, he rang the doorbell and waited for a few seconds before he was greeted by the house-help, "Hello, Is Ishqi Ahaan Malhotra here?" he asked. 

The lady nodded, "Gi par aap kon?" ~ "Ahaan, Ahaan Veer Malhotra" he introduced himself and hearing his name was enough for the woman to fill in the blanks, "Namaste Sir" she said as she moved aside and Ahaan entered, "Aap please baithiye mein Ishqi mam ko bula ke aati houn" she said and went up the spiral stairs. 

As he was left alone in the sitting room, Ahaan looked around- the interior of the house was quite similar to the one they'd planned together when they were planning to move out of the Malhotra Mansion, but it unfortunately never came to that. 

====
Ishqi was getting dressed in her room when she heard a knock on the door,"Maasi?" she thought, "obviously! itni subah subah aur kon hoga!"~ She put her hairbrush aside and walked towards the door to unlock it, "Good Morning, she paused, "Aniya?" Gi? Koi kaam tha?" she asked. 

House-help (A): Gi mam, woh aapse milne koi Mr. Malhora aaye hai, neeche lounge mein baithe hue hai..

Ishqi: Mr. M-Malhotra? Uh-um okay....tum jao mein aati houn, she said and shut the door fast. 

"Mr. Malhotra?" she thought to herself as she leaned against the door, "Matlab Ahaan? N-Nahi nahi Ishqi, woh Delhi ke ikolte Mr. Malhotra thodi na hai! Koi aur bhi toh ho sakta hai na! Aur jo kal raat ko hua uss ke baad woh mere se milne kyun aaige?" she took a deep breath, slipped on her sandals and headed downstairs. 

Before she entered the living room Ishqi prayed to god that Ahaan wouldn't be the one she'd see one she did, she braced herself and walked in, "Good Morning Mr. Malhotra" she said quickly. He turned around and said, "Good Morning Ishqi".