~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 8

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 8, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys like it :) 💜

===============================================================================

Ahaan sat patiently and waited in Ishqi's room while she went into the bathroom to dress up for the spontaneous plan that had come up. Ahaan looked around her room, it was simple and pretty, just like her.  

He was just looking around when Ishqi walked out of the bathroom and caught him standing in front of her photo frame wall, lost in his thoughts and smiling, "mujhe pani puri khaane ki itni excitement nahi hoti jitni inhe tamasha dekhne hi horahi hai" she mumbled to herself as she observed him for a minute. 

Little did she know it wasn't the tamasha he was excited for, but the fact that she was going to claim her full wife rights on him and that too in front of everyone...he knew he still had her forgiveness to earn but they were on the path to reconciliation at least.  

"Ahemm" Ishqi cleared her throat, Ahaan turned his attention towards her, "chale?" she asked he nodded, she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her bag from her closet. Ishqi unlocked the door and peeped into the hall, she saw no one and it was pretty quiet. "Maasi might be in her room, yehi mouka hai" she murmured to Ahaan and slipped her hand into his. 

They both snuck out of the house, feeling like a young teenage couple afraid of being caught while in reality they were literally husband and wife! Ishqi found Aniya watering the plants, she specifically instructed her to not tell Maasi that any "Mr. Malhotra" had visited the house, "unhe baata dena ke Ishqi ko ek bohot zaroori kaam agaya tha" she told her house-help, who nodded obediently. 

Ishqi and Ahaan got into the car, with Ahaan driving and Ishqi in the passenger seat, he held her hand and kept it under his on the gear, Ishqi stared at him questioningly, "biwi ka haq jaatane jaa rahi ho toh practice abhi se start karleni chahiye na....after-all, as you said, pati toh tumhara hi houn" he winked at her while a hue of red coated her cheeks. 

"Gussaaa, gussa kar Ishqi!!! Pighal mat! Aur tu koi jealousy vealousy ke chakkar mein nahi jaa rahi uss chipku Tia ko sunane- I mean samajhane ke AVM sirf tere pati hai" she told herself but couldn't control the coy smile that had formed on her face.  

Ishqi: A-aisi koi baat nahi hai w-woh toh mein aapki madat k-

Ahaan cut her off, "thank-you for that Mrs. AVM..." he said which further reddened Ishqi's cheeks, Ahaan was throughly enjoying the affect his actions and words were having on her. Before she could form another theory on why she was going with him, with his other hand Ahaan turned on the radio and stared driving to the Singhania's house. 

Oos ki boondein jaise pighle, Dil yeh pighalta hai

Dekhe tumhe jab ek na maane, Tujh mein hi kho tha hai 

Ishqi turned her head and fixated her gaze out the window, she felt her feelings overpowering any negative emotions she felt towards Ahaan, this time she had no urge or intention to stop them. Ishqi turned a little and saw their interlocked hands on the gear, it reminded her of old times.

Palkein jhuke saansein ruke, Jab tu kareeb aa jaye
Jaaniye dil tu ne chua hai, sau martabaa

Ahaan felt Ishqi's gaze on him, "Ishqi" he said, she hummed- "Waise hum wahan jaa ke kareinge kya?"~ he asked while he smiled mischievously. "Kya matlab kya karienge! Mere pati ka rishta ho raha hai, aapki chahiti Tia ko gulab jamun khilao gi, gaale miloungi, toufe doungi" she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Yeh kaisa sawal tha!" ~ "Possessive huh?" he smirked as he took a right turn and the sudden jerk made Ishqi lean onto his arm, Ahaan purposely went into the lane that was the most crowded with traffic and pulled the breaks. They shared an eye-lock. 

Daastan jo likhon apni, Paane rang jayenge reshmi
Saath agar tu chal de mere, Har safar hojai haseen
Aaaaa....

Ahaan tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, their faces automatically kept going closer and closer when the loud horn of the vehicle behind them made them awkwardly jolt away. Ishqi straightened herself in her seat while Ahaan cursed the bus driver for ruining their moment, regardless of the fact that he was blocking all the traffic. 

Kyun tham gaya hai, Yeh lamha darmiyaan
Iss lamhe tu khul ke jee le zara
Chu le jo tu dil ko sakoon, Hosh bhi ghum hojaye
Jaaniye....dil tu ne chua hai, sau martabaa

Ooooo...

He started driving again and to clear the awkwardness that had risen he said, "waise, just saying ke uss bechari ko apni zyada risky waali side mat dekha dena"  he pressed a chuckle in between his lips. 

Ishqi turned to face him with a "are you seriously kidding me!?"  look on her face, "zyada risky? woh mere samne toh aajai, phir baatao gi! Pati chor na ho toh!"

"Lekin tumhara pati chori hua toh nahi na" Ahaan said as a giggle escaped his mouth, "Hua nahi ke yeh matlab toh nahi hai na ke ussne koshish nahi ki...rishta pakka nahi, haddiyan toote gi aaj usski" Ishqi said as she folded her arms angrily, thinking of Tia, "Don't worry na, mein toh humesha tumhara hi houn...usski shaadi tumhare uss dost se karwa deinge...hum dono ka raasta saaf" Ahaan replied- 

"Mera dost?" she asked- "W-Wohi jiss ke saath tum kal raat party mein aayi thi" - "Zayn? Nahi nahi, woh bohot accha ladka hai, mere bhai jaisa hai- usski shaadi mein uss Tia se karwane se toh rahi!" Ishqi said- 

"Bhai, jaisa? Matlab I have nothing to worry about!" he exclaimed, Ishqi giggled a her husband, a chuckle escaped her lips, "uff aap bhi na!" 

Jaaniye....dil tu ne chua hai, sau martabaa

Ooooo... 

The rest of the car-ride was full of giggles, love, and positive vibes ~ both of them momentarily forgetting about their pain and problems, they were together and happy and in that moment that is all that mattered. 

//To Be Continued//

(Published: Jan 11th, 2022)

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! { Word Count: 1165 } ♡ Next part'll be updated soon! 💖Alsooo, I'm obsessed with "Jaaniye" from YRKKH, do listen to it if you'd like! I've added it in the media box :))  Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸