~ Sorries Aren't Always Enough! ~ 9

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 9, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys like it :) 💜

===============================================================================

Ahaan and Ishqi reached the Singhania house within 25 minutes but they tried to delay it as much as possible, they did not want the time they were spending with each other to be over so soon. 

But all good things come to an end and so did the car drive, Ahaan drove into the street the Singhania's lived on and parked the car in their driveway. They saw Kartik's car already parked there and the Malhotra's driver too, sat by the guard in front of the gate. 

Ahaan was about to get out of the car but, "ek minute", Ishqi said- Ahaan turned to face her, "hmm". Ishqi took a small red box out of her bag, from in it she took out her wedding ring, nuptial chain and a little pack of vermillion. 

Ahaan stared at her as a huge smile graced his face, "kya?" Ishqi said. "Wife houn, yeh saab toh pehena hoga na!"- The box lay open in front of Ishqi but before she could reach for any of the items Ahaan did, he pulled out the nuptial chain and himself tied it around her neck, Ishqi's heart skipped a beat. He also applied vermillion on the middle part of her hair and slid the ring onto her finger, and all she did was stare at him lovingly, lost all power to protest. "perfect" Ahaan said to her before he got out of the car. 

And as a gentleman should, he opened the car door for Ishqi and forwarded his hand for her to grasp. She contemplated for a second but eventually did, after all she was here to claim all rights as his wife. "ready?" Ahaan murmured to her as they walked to the main door. 

Ishqi nodded, "lekin aapko kuch zyada excitement nahi horahi tamasha dekhne ke liye?", she raised her eyebrows. Ahaan shrugged, "Kaafi dinon se koi tamasha or as you would say, "siyyapa" hote hue nahi dekha na, buss issiliye" - Ishqi glared at him while he let out a stifled laugh. 

Ishqi: Aab isse pehle Dadi ji aur woh Tia aapko pachas(50) calls and messages aur karein, let's go! she said reminding Ahaan of all the times Dadi and Tia had called him in the past half and hour. A few minutes ago, in frustration of hearing Ahaan's phone go off with tens of messages from Tia, Ishqi rightfully grabbed his phone from the dashboard and started reading the messages out loud.

"Ahaan baby when will you come?"
"I miss you sooo muchh"
"Everyones here" 
"Humari engagement hojaigi soon!" 

"I love you"

"Aaj raat hum date pe jaige to celebrate, okay?"

"Waise tum ho kahan? Aur kis ke saath?" 

Ishqi had an ardent urge to reply back to the last message, "Apni patni ke saath hai, tumhe koi problem?" what was she mumbled to herself as Ahaan tired hard to press a chuckle in between his lips watching his wife's jealousy. But she did not reply, instead she put his phone on silent and back on the dashboard. 

Ahaan: Reply nahi kiya?

Ishqi: Read pe chod diya hai na, aur takleef hogi uss chipkali ko, she smirked to herself as she folded her arms over her chest and Ahaan's anticipation grew, he hadn't been able to tell Tia off face to face because of Dadi but now, today, his wife and him would do it together.