~ Forever Mine ~ 1

Heyyy Everyone!!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's an idea I randomly got yesterday, hope ya'll enjoy reading! Do lmk how you guys like it :) 💜

===============================================================================

In this story it's the opposite, Ahaan's getting married to Ishqi's best friend and Ishqi has a boyfriend. As they travel to the resort for the marriage and spend some unexpected moments together, the feelings they'd tried to suppress and deny find a way out. 

The rest of the things are somewhat the same. Hope ya'll enjoy! 

============

As time went on things seemed to be getting harder than simpler for Ishqi and Ahaan. Both of them had started on a rough note but as they'd gotten to know each other the disliking had turned into care. 

Ahaan and Ishqi had both grown fond of each other, both used to find excuses for a chance to see or talk to one another but they wouldn't make it seem like so. During the past two weeks they'd learnt to hide, deny, and fake their feelings.

They couldn't acknowledge them! It would be awfully wrong and would ruin so many things. According to them it was better to deny than accept and later experience heartbreak. The two were trying really hard to maintain a distance from each other but fate had other plans. 

"Mummy! Yeh ho kya raha hai?! Jiss bande se pyaar nahi karti usske saath rishte mein houn, jiss bande ko hate karti thi, baat karna pasand nahi karti thi, usski taraf kheenchi chali jaa raha houn, khud ko rok nahi paa rahi! Na chah ke bhi apni best friend ke saath galat kar rahi houn! Kaisi situation mein phaans gayi houn yaar!?"  Ishqi murmured to herself as she made her way down the hallway of the resort. "Yeh tu kya kar rahi hai Ishqi? Apne aap se jiss bande ko avoid karne ka promise kiya tha ussi ke room mein jaa rahi hai?" 

She looked down towards her hands which carried a medium sized red box that Rhea had asked her to give to Ahaan, "please Ishqi"  Rhea had requested, "I really want Ahaan to wear it for our wedding tonight"

Ishqi usually would've declined but how could've she said "no" to her best friend on her wedding day?..."That's the only reason" she told herself but knew that wasn't the case. 

Ishqi turned the corner and stood in front of his room which coincidentally was just a door away from hers. "Tu itna nervous kyun horahi hai Ishqi? Shaadi AVM ki hai, teri nahi!" she mentally facepalmed herself, "Uffff! Abhi apne thoughton ko break de aur chup chap yeh box unhe de kar yahan se chalti baan!" she mumbled to herself and knocked on his room door. 

One knock. Two knocks. Three knocks. And Nothing. "Yeh naam teen banda mean darwaza kyun nahi khol rahe? Lagta hai apni shaadi ki khushi ke maare unhe sunnai dena baand hogaya hai..." she rolled her eyes as she realized that her logic didn't really make any sense. 

She went ahead and turned the doorknob, the door opened and she walked inside, "AVM?" she called out but didn't get a response. She then heard the shower running in the bathroom, "Chalo! Shukar hai yeh room mein nahi hai, Ishqi yeh rakh aur yahan se nikal" she muttered as she placed the box on his bed. 

Ishqi (to herself): Par Rhea ne kaha tha ke unhe maana ke aana warna toh woh yeh nahi pehenege, ughhh kya karun?? Itne kaam hai mujhe, inke intezaar mein yahan pe baithi toh nahi reh sakti na! 

She looked around the room and saw a pen and notebook on the side-table, "ek note likh deti houn" she said as she went towards it and clicked the pen and flipped the notebook open. Ishqi sorta knew she was invading Ahaan's privacy when she saw a couple of entries in there. 

"AVM journals? But woh uss type ke bande lagte toh nahi hai!" she frowned. The diary turned over to a page that held an entry from the night before. The title was, "ISHQI" and two pages worth of writing. It caught her by surprise, "AVM mere baare mein itna soochte hai"  she said utterly confused but a part of her internally smiled after she read the first line. "Ishqi is a nice girl, I really like her". 

Before she could read further she heard Ahaan's voice call out from inside the bathroom, "KARTIK! CLOSET SE SHIRT DE DEY!" 

Ishqi (to herself): Kartik? 

"SOE RAHA HAI KYA YAAR! JALDI KAR!" he yelled again. 

Ishqi closed the notebook and put it back as it originally was, "De deti houn, inhe konsa pata chalna hai ke meine di hai yah phir Kartik ne"

Ishqi walked to his closed and opened it, she looked around and picked her favourite shirt. She pulled it out of the hanger and shut the door of the closet. 

Ishqi knocked on the bathroom door, Ahaan opened it a little and she put the shirt forward for him to grab but the clasp of her bracelet got stuck with the button on the shirt's cuff. 

Instead of just the shirt, Ishqi herself got pulled inside the bathroom while Ahaan's hand pushed the door and it closed while they heard the lock click. 

They were locked in! 

"The more you hide your feelings, the more they'll show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they'll grow." ✨ (-Ankita Ghosh) 

//To Be Continued//

(Published: Jan 22, 2022)

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! { Word Count: 1010 } ♡ Next part'll be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸