Chapter 5 : Hanging Out

A few hours later, I went back to Rikki's Cafe. Niall was there already. He sat at a table waiting for me,

"Hey Jessie."

"Hey Niall. How are you?" I asked.

"Great!" Niall said. "How are you?"

"I'm great. I went swimming today." I said.

"That's cool! I love swimming." Niall said. "Guess what!"

"What?" I said thinking of all the possibilities.

"Me and the boys are having a private concert at this Cafe later." Niall whispered in my ear. I looked at him as he said, "Your invited."

"That would be great." I said as I suddenly got a text from Taylor. It said it was an emergency and that I had to come to her house now. Niall asked what was up. I told him nothing and asked Taylor if it could wait, she said it could. So I was starting to talk to Niall.

"I wish there was a Nandos here. I would take you." Niall said.

"Yeah, do you go to Nandos a lot?" I asked, figuring he'd answer a lot.

"I got every other day and its so good."

"Woah... that's a lot Nialler." Niall looked at me strangely. "I can call you Nialler, right?"

Niall nodded his head and smiled.

"Jessie..." Niall started saying.

"Yes, Niall?" I asked. Niall was looking straight out the Cafe windows. Paparazzi. "Jessica, we need to go right now." He said quetly as he grabbed my hand gently and we rushed out of the Cafe. We ran to the docks. We hid behind boats and Poles. "What's happening, Nialler?"

"The paparazzi always chase after me and my dates. I hate it. I like being famous but, you just cant be alone all the time. I wish it was just you and me." Niall said making sure no one could hear.

"Niall, its just you and me right now." I said.

"Yeah. That's right." He agreed.

"So, your doing the concert at Rikki's tonight?"

"Yeah, a guy named Zane booked us." Niall said. "He gave me a smoothie when he signed us." Niall looked all dazed. "Food."

"Food? Dude you like food a lot don't you?" I said thinking of all the times he mentioned food infront of me.

"Yeah, I like it too much." Niall smiled. I laughed.

Later that night, Niall raced me to the edge of the dock. I started winning and didn't notice the dock ended and I fell in...