Chapter 17 : Surprise

At the moon pool, Emma and I discovered _nothing_! There was no sign of that anything in the rocks changed that night. It didn't add up! Maybe, the full moon changes this place. I kept this thought to myself and went home. I sat in my living room trying to figure out what happened. It seemed like hours. I started to pace the floor. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door...

I got up slowly and walked to the door. I looked through the window, the silhouette was tall. I opened the door slowly, it creaked. Emma stepped in and I stepped back, shocked.

"Hey, Jessie." She smiled.

"Hi, Emma!" I walked to my couch.

"Are you alright?" Emma asked. "You jumped."

"I'm fine, I was just thinking hard. Why are you here?"

"I have an idea about the moon pool rocks!"

I wasn't as startled as at first. Suddenly, I heard another knock at the door....

Niall?

The minute I opened the door I saw my blue eyed babe standing and smiling. "Nialler?" I asked in amazement. "Please, come in." Niall walked in and smiled.

Emma. "Em, I'm sorry. Maybe you could... come back later. My boyfriend... he has been gone for months and I am glad to see him." I was a over-talking. "Sorry." I said again.

Emma put her hand on my shoulder. "Jess, your fine. I'll come back, tomorrow."Emma quickly headed out the door.

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"It was Emma, shes just a friend." I said. Niall nodded.

"Why are you back here so early? You were due back in two months."

"Well," Niall said, "There was a big storms in America and we had to leave or we wouldn't be able to come home sooner than four months."

"Ok, what did you think of your tour? That must have been so fun."

"It was amazing. The fans were massive fun and the boys and I had so much fun on stage. I even wrote a song for the new album coming out this fall."

"Cool!" I smiled. "What's it called?"

"Summer Love." Niall said. "What have you been up to while I was gone?"

"Life was pretty average around here. You know, school, swimming, sleeping."

Niall laughed. "Average? There's got to be something more."

"No, I'm serious! Aside, from a full moon it was average."

"Okay, love. Fancy a walk down the coast?"