Chapter 25 : Goodbye Australia

I finished packing the night previous and I was now at the Gold Coast airport. My mum and brother were there to say goodbye to me.

"Mum, I love you so much." I said, hugging her tightly with tears in my eyes.

My mum smiled, "I love you more. You will be amazing." She looked at Niall, "And, you take good care of my daughter." Niall smiled, "Of course, Mrs. Harrison."

I smiled, oh mum. I knelt down and hugged my three year old brother, Jon. I smiled, "Hey, Buddy."

He looked up and hugged me, "Why you going, Jessica?" he asked, sweetly.

I smiled, "I'm going to sing around the world."

Jon's eyes got wide with excitement, "The world? Jessica, you famous!"

I laughed, "Yeah, I guess I am. Jon, Im going to miss you."

"You leaving me?" Jon frowned. "I thought you go with me."

I frowned, "No, you cant come with me. Tell you what, I'll call everyday."

His face lit up, "Really? I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." Jon hugged me tightly.

A few minutes later, I headed toward the gate. I looked behind me, seeing my brother and mum. I would miss them so much! Niall and I boarded One Directions private plane. I sat next to Niall, he held my hand smiling.

Minutes later, the plane took off. I waved goodbye to the Gold Coast and my homeland seeing all the landmarks pass by. The last thing I saw was Mako Island. The girls were probably there now. "I'll always remember you." I smiled, as I couldn't see it anymore.

Niall smiled and whispered, "You'll come back again someday..."

-----

There is a Sequel to this book on my Works list. I hope you have enjoyed the story! :)