Chapter 18 : You're Everything

Nialler and I held hands as we walked to the beach. "Oh, Nialler, I missed you so much!" I said.

"Jess, I missed you, too. All the boys said that I talked way too much about you." Niall said, looking in love. I started to blush. Niall noticed and started to laugh quietly.

All of a sudden, my phone rang. "Hello." I said, hearing the sound of a soft crowd on the other end.

"This is Nate. I was wondering what a good time was for our next band meeting." I couldn't believe Nate was calling me.

"Um, maybe next Thursday after school." I said, thinking about a decent day.

"Cool. And, can you write a song for our next gig?"

Me. Write a song. No way. "I don't know how. I wouldn't know where to begin, Nate." Niall gave me a suspicious look.

"Please, Jess, try this once. And if you write a bad song, we'll use Bella's old ones."

"Thanks for the compliment. See you Thursday." I said as I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket.

Niall glanced at me. "What was that about?" he asked.

"Oh, Nate's just letting me know when the next band meeting is. And told me I had to write a song." I blushed. "I don't even know how to start."

"Oh, Jessie. I can help you. I wrote a song and me and you writing a song would be perfect."

"Oh, Niall you always know what to say." Niall ran his hand through my hair and said, "I mean it. I want to help you. Your Everything to me."

The next day, Niall and I tried to decide what to write the song about. He was so cute trying to think of what to say.

"Maybe we could write it about the first time we met?" I suggested.

Niall thought a moment, "That's not a bad idea, Jessie. That's pretty good."

I smiled with satisfaction. Niall smiled too.

Later that day, I went to the moonpool to think about Niall and my first time writing a song. I was looking at the new waterfall wall. The water trickled down and hit the sand. All of a sudden, Emma came in. She swam in quietly. I didn't notice her at first.

"Jess, how's your boyfriend?"

"Oh, he's fine. Its nice having him back."

"That's great. Did you do anything interesting today?"

"Yeah. Actually we're trying to write a song together!" I smiled.

"That sounds so romantic. I wish Ash and I would do that."

"Ash?" I asked.

"He's my boyfriend. We've been together for three years." Emma smiled, proudly.

"Awesome. Wanna go for a swim?"

"Of course." Emma smiled. I went out of the moon pool first and Emma followed. We swam around the reef and had a lot of fun...

It took a few weeks to write the song. Niall and I had finished writing it. He was excited to hear it for the first time. So, I sang it for him:

"Right from the day, I saw your face, and it all just felt so right.

And when I look back, I see the smile, you gave to me that night.

Your are the gate right to my heart.

I wanna live like this forever and ever...

"You're everything good to me

You make me free

You're everything I'll ever need

You're all I dream

You're everything

You make me complete

And now I can fly above the ground

Cause you're everything, you're everything..."

"Beautiful!" Niall said as he clapped. "It was perfect, Jess. You did great writing lyrics. I love you!"

I blushed, "Thanks. You wrote most of them." I said.

Niall shook his head, laughing slightly. "I just gave you some ideas and helped write the music. You did the rest yourself."

"I did?" I asked. I didn't relise I wrote most of it.

Niall nodded. "Yeah, you did. Maybe we could celebrate?"

"Yeah, maybe we could go for a swim." I suggested.

"That sounds fun! I just need to get on my swimming trunks." I nodded and we made arrangements for the date. Niall left and I closed the door, smiling.

I had my swimming suit and my sandals on. I was heading out the door, when Niall came. He looked hot! (And by hot I mean very good looking.) He had on his swimming trunks and came running over to me.

"Hey, I'm so excited!" He beamed.

"Me too." I smiled. We walked to the beach holding hands and talking about average things. After being on the beach for a few minutes, I jumped into the water.

Niall followed and jumped in. He marveled at how fast I swim. I guided him around the reef and even let him play with dolphins.