Chapter 12 : Going to College

The next day, I got a call from Cleo to meet her at the moon pool. I swam as fast as I could. As I entered into the pool I saw Taylor, Bella, Rikki, and Cleo. "Hey Jessie!" Cleo smiled.

I smiled back, "Hey, what's up?"

"We have an important announcement," Bella said pointing to Rikki and Cleo, "We're going to college and uni." Bella smiled.

Taylor and I congratulated Bella, Rikki, and Cleo. I tried to smile but, thinking about the girls leaving made me sad. Rikki noticed something was wrong and said, "Jessie, are you okay?"

I looked at her with teary eyes, "I'm not sure. Niall's going to America and I'm going to miss him. Now, you guys are leaving." I started to cry. "How are Taylor and I going to survive as mermaids?"

"Well," Rikki said, "You gotta believe you can survive without us. And, if you need to talk to us ever, you can call. Okay?" I nodded. As for Niall you can do the same." I smiled as I sat in the pool talking with, Bella, Rikki, Cleo and Taylor.

An hour later, Cleo said, "Last swim before college?" Bella and Rikki smiled as ar filed out of the pool. We swam with the dolphins and after a few minutes, Taylor and I waved 'goodbye' to the three girls. I smiled as I watched them go.

Later, that afternoon, I headed home. I called Niall. I asked him to follow my twitter (@JessielovesNiall) so we could keep in contact while he was away. He said he would. He also said he was going to call as often as possible and that he would try not to wake me in the middle of the night (cause of the time difference.) I smiled hoping I would be okay.

(The twitter account I have listed is not real. I just created it for the story and if ,by chance, a real account with that name does exsist I will change it! Also, I do think this was a very good chapter. Anyways, hope you liked it! <3 ~limegreengummiebears)