Chapter 21 : Prom

(The next day, Taylor picked Zayn up at the airport. Zayn was very sweet the moment he met Taylor. He smiled and talked when they came to the Cafe. I came and talked to them for a few minutes about prom then, they left.)

A few days past, nothing really exciting happened but, prom was tomorrow! I was excited. The night went by slowly. The next morning, I woke up really excitedly. I rushed down stairs and ate my breakfast then, went to Niallers flat. Niall opened the door, happily. I rushed in and gave him a big hug! "Niall, Im so excited."

"Why?" Niall asked, sarcastically.

"Oh, I don't know..." I laughed.

"Its Prom tonight. The night of your dreams!"

"Yeah!" I said, excitedly. "Its your first Prom, too."

"Yeah, it is and I couldn't have asked anyone else better!" Niall said, as he hugged me.

That afternoon, Taylor and I put on our dresses, did our makeup and did our hair for the dance. I gazed, in the mirror and I thought I looked absolutly beautiful.

That evening, Zayn and Niall picked us up. Niall wore a silver suit and had a light blue pocket hanky. He looked extremely h-o-t! <3 Zayn had on a black suit with a bit or red. Niall took my hand. "Jessie, you look beautiful!" I blushed as Niall and Zayn led us to a limo.

The Limo parked in front of our school and Niall took my hand. He held it tightly as we walked to the gym. The gym was decorated beautifully. I gasped in delight. Tonight was actually prom.

Niall and I walked to the centre of the gym while slow music was starting to play. "Mày I have this dance?" Niall asked, bowing. I smiled, "Yes, you may," As he took my hand. He kissed it and slowly put his arm around me and we started to dance...

Niall and I continued to dance for what seemed to be all night,

"Niall, I love you with all my heart." I said, smiling.

"Jessica, I love you more than there are stars in the sky, I truly love you." Niall smiled, with happy tears in his eyes...